Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm looking for some good bones to give buster besides rawhide I will never give him rawhides.Any suggestions,thank you

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I'm looking for some good bones to give buster besides rawhide I will never give him rawhides.Any suggestions,thank you

My boyfriend had a bunch of bones in his house for his chihuaha when I moved in. And when we got jovi she grew to LOVE them. We have about 5 or 6 around the house and let me tell you... ITS IMPOSSIBLE to actually eat them. I asked where he got them and I guess his mother had got them from a roast of some sort? But they chew on these all day long and they still have not even one bite mark in them because it is so durable. I love them!! because I dont ever have to worry about them eating them or choking on them or even just going through them. They last a lifetime. haha

Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I'm looking for some good bones to give buster besides rawhide I will never give him rawhides.Any suggestions,thank you

Another vote for raw marrow bones here! My dogs love them. They are cheap and last a long time! The only down side is if you have carpeting, it can make a bit of a mess.

Real Name
    Angie D'Accursio
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Santino
    Likes (Received)

Raw marrow bones are the greatest! Santino goes crazy for them. I buy them from a butcher shop in large quantities once a week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Nylabone all the way

I go to a local butcher and get smoked beef Femur bones for Billy. He works on them hours at a time. Bones last well over a month. -imageuploadedbytapatalk1396230936-842990-jpg

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mikesbandit View Post
    I go to a local butcher and get smoked beef Femur bones for Billy. He works on them hours at a time. Bones last well over a month. -imageuploadedbytapatalk1396230936-842990-jpg
    HOLY BONE!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads