Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Considering getting pet insurance ...

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Considering getting pet insurance ...

Not sure I learned much more........ just more confused... LOL

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

I have insurance on Bertie! It is through Trupanion, and it is excellant! It paid for both cherry eye surgery on both eyes, Soft pallet reduction surgery, opening of her nares and a couple other things. I faxed the paperwork in and had a check in less than two weeks.
    I pay less than $50 a month and Bertie is covered for any illness or accidents and also is covered for hip displaysia. It doesn't cover vaccinations, but I don't c are about that. I also have NO deductible and there is no lifetime limit and no limits at all anymore.
    I also have had my cocker spaniel insured through them for the past 3 years. Trupanion also covers hereditary conditions!
    It covers 90% and there is are no caps or limits on payouts.
    Last edited by reallyrob; 10-13-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by reallyrob View Post
    I have insurance on Bertie! It is through Trupanion, and it is excellant! It paid for both cherry eye surgery on both eyes, Soft pallet reduction surgery, opening of her nares and a couple other things. I faxed the paperwork in and had a check in less than two weeks.
    I pay less than $50 a month and Bertie is covered for any illness or accidents and also is covered for hip displaysia. It doesn't cover vaccinations, but I don't c are about that. I also have NO deductible and there is no lifetime limit and no limits at all anymore.
    I also have had my cocker spaniel insured through them for the past 3 years. Trupanion also covers hereditary conditions!
    It covers 90% and there is are no caps or limits on payouts.
    When I researched pet insurance, it was finally Trupanion that we went with because of the fact that they will cover congenital and hereditary conditions which Bulldogs get a lot of!!!

Potty Trainer Ann Farley Hamilton's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I have always had a wellness plan on Mack and am now starting a major medical plan for him, I went to pet insurance review.com and looked at all the plans. Healthy Paws is one to look at it you can get different coverages that will cover congenital things like cherry eye and things like that. Also I like it because you pick the cap per incident and things like that it also covers accidents, illness and you can add wellness coverage. Great web site it list all Co. and customer feed back right in front of you.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gene "The Demon"
    Likes (Received)

Ok well sorry for reviving an old thread but does anyone have any experience with "eukanuba" insurance?? i just went to their website and got a quote and for the VPI Major Medical Plan that pretty much covers everything, with a deductible of 500 it would be $21.10 per month. Also says "annual maximum benefits of $14,000" anyone know about all this stuff?? im confused right now

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

I am not one to ask since I am bad and have no insurance yet either. Dont apologize for bumping an old thread. Please do! We have so many newer members on here everyday that for a lot of members, these arent old topics. Discuss away!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sorry, not much help here either since I'm up north. But $21 seems like a bargain if it covers everything. I pay $62 for a plan that's max $2500/year for illnesses with a $100 deductible and 20% co-insurance. I must say you guys down south have a lot cheaper stuff!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

We just switched Orion from VPI to trupanion...because they will cover Vegas..VPI denied him. So, now I pay a little over 100 a month (no deductible!!!!) for both by babies! I'm so excited about Vegas being covered. He needs it. Although they won't cover his epilepsy...I'm fine with that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads