Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how much does your bullie sleep?

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how much does your bullie sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    He's a very active and spunky bulldog and really won't sleep unless I put him in his crate with a towel over it so he can settle down.
    No way!!! When it's O's time to sleep..she gets a blanket over her kennel also. She really likes to be snug and secure...and it to be very dark. She sleeps so well, but only when she's in her kennel.

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Orange Park,FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: how much does your bullie sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    oh he has allergies. when we brought him to the vet for the mandatory check-up after we picked him up from the breeder last month, the vet said that he had hives all over his back. me and my bf are new petowners so we didn't notice until he told us. long story short, we're trying to find out what he's allergic to. taking benadryl helps a great deal with the hives and, most likely, the itchies too.
    Alavert works GREAT for hives. I was feeding my girls Science Diet since it was suppose to be the WONDERFUL food and she had hives soooo bad I alternated between the alavert and the benadryl with selsun blue cold baths.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads