Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allergy panel results and dental done!!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergy panel results and dental done!!

@cowsmom - hehe, well, I just paid for them so I wasn't going to throw out the new biscuit I just ordered, but the ones I have half a bag of that he shouldn't be eating, I am going to call the vet and see if they'd want them. I have some unopened treats I had ordered from Mr. Chewy too that will also need to go as well. I am practically a vegetarian, so I hate to see foods with animal protein wasted - I understand and have no problem feeding animal protein to my pets, but I wouldn't want an animal killed to be thrown in the trash. I still have this 28 lb bag of Natural Balance that I've opened I don't know what to do with. I wouldn't want to bring it to the shelter and it make any of their animals sick. It's a shame. I just don't have the heart to chuck it out even though I am not feeding it to Mr. D after reading what I read and the fact he didn't like it and it gave him runny poo.

@desertskybulldogs = no worries and thanks for your help! It's hard keeping all of this food straight. I never would have found Earthborn holisitics if it hadn't been for you guys! I just hope it works out for him and we get it soon.

He's doing great today and had a nice drink of water when he got up this morning. Has a good appetite and seems happy. He's getting a pain pill every 12 hrs for 3 days after today - I wonder if they make him loopy. His eyes looked so crazy last night, like he was high still from the anesthesia/valium or the pain pill I gave him at 8 PM too. ETA: Andf when I first got him home, he wasn't wobbly or anything, but kept standing facing the door that leads out the garage, which he never does. The at one point he was standing facing a wall in the dining room, just standing there. It was so weird. I ended up putting him in his kennel for a bit where he rested for a few hours before dinner.
    Last edited by bulliemommi; 03-17-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Im so glad all went well !
    Thank you for your well wishes!! @ChanelnBrutus

@desertskybulldogs Yes, they have checked him for mites in the past and also recently, the skin scrape was negative. He is allergic to dust mites but the SO is a clean freak and bleaches everything, and we have porcelain tile in the house so don't think it's much in the house, I hope. He is allergic it noted, to orris, highly, which it listed as something found in the home. Not sure what that is in, but we def. don't have any potpourri lying around...

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bulliemommi View Post
    Thank you for your well wishes!! @ChanelnBrutus

@desertskybulldogs Yes, they have checked him for mites in the past and also recently, the skin scrape was negative. He is allergic to dust mites but the SO is a clean freak and bleaches everything, and we have porcelain tile in the house so don't think it's much in the house, I hope. He is allergic it noted, to orris, highly, which it listed as something found in the home. Not sure what that is in, but we def. don't have any potpourri lying around...
    I hope the new food works well, please keep us posted.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I hope the new food works well, please keep us posted.
    Thank you so much! They told me I should have it Thursday, I can't wait!!

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

orris is used in perfumes,pot pourri and generaly smelly stuff used around the home,i cant put my perfume on in the house cos if i do annie starts sneezing ,and no its not the cheap stuff lol ,karen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads