Holy Hair!!!! a must buy!!

OP
C

Cooper11

Just ordered this!!!! I'm praying that my couch won't look like its supposed to have fur on it anymore - there is always so much on it I can't stand it!!!!!!

I have leather furniture and my ottoman is a dark brown and there is always little cooper hairs on it. Lets just say I brushed him today and didn't get very much hair off of him, I think I got that much off yesterday. Don't get me wrong I brushed him for a few minutes today and did get hair.....I can pet and even pull at his fur and I don't get hair all over. My ottoman has no hair on it today....I hope it works as good for you as it does for me. Dunno of you red all the post but it doesn't work very good with the bullies who have the really soft coat.

I'm excited to see how it works for you! Keep me posted!

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
Brooklyn is very soft.... I will post as soon as I give it a try! It takes me like an hour to vacuum my couch. I don't mind the hair..... It's just the freakin amount and the time to clean it!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
The Zoom Groom is wonderful. I was so surprised how much hair came off both Wilson, and Jack. And that was brushing them with it dry. Can't wait to see how it works when I give them a bath. Emma right now has very soft hair so it doesn't work too good on her but the other two, well it was snowing hair. :up: :up: for the Zoom Groom.

Thanks Megan!!!

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Omg, I must get one. All I hear is "Look, Beefy makes it snow", "ughhh, mom had Beefy in the FJ and didn't put down the seat cover", "I cant find the lint remover brush" blahh blahhh blahhh. Bunch of whiny babies! :cursing:

Members online

No members online now.