Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Older

Default Re: Older

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyboy View Post
    Lol good one!!
    i knew you would like that! There are a few bullies from the breeder I got Coop from that are around 12-14 years old! So Gunny could still have a few more years around his belt....He has a great daddy so he has a reason to live a long healthy life!!!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Older

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Well not me personally, but you know how bulldog people just seem to find each other? Well I was walking Poppy and this lady ran out of her house to talk to me. Turns out she has 3 bullies, momma was 19, her son was 15ish, and the 3rd (unrelated) bully was 7 or so. The momma has since passed but I was just so amazed. They all seemed very mobile, even the 19 year old. She was going bizerk barking at me through the window (well they all were). I have also met a lot of 10-13 year old bulldogs, they seem to have a smaller body size in common. Maybe 30-40lbs.
    19 and 15!? I thought you mistyped at first. I know a lot of it is genetics, but I wonder what she's feeding them.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog(s) Names
    Poppy, Bunk
    Likes (Received)

I will ask her next time I see her. She lives a few blocks from me and sprints out of her house to see the bullies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads