Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm freaked out... dog theft? a real threat?

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I'm freaked out... dog theft? a real threat?

Uggh this is so scary and makes me really nervous. I've always been worried about theft. Delilah is microchipped and wears an ID tag.

She's never really unsupervised. I let her out in the fenced in yard to go potty but she comes right back in..she's not out there long and I watch her. She's always around me when we're out. I'm constantly getting asked about how much Delilah was and I don't feel comfortable answering. People are always asking about if I would breed her too and I always explain she's spayed.

and now I'm paranoid about my car. o.o I have a "peace, love, and english bulldogs" license plate frame, a sticker that says, "there's no love like bullie love" and a bulldog decal on the side window. yikes..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gracie and Oliver
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Poppy;145299]Oh man you guys are freaking me out! We've had loads of contractors in our home lately since we are getting our basement done.

I would definately take extra measures after having contractors in the house !!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Not yet
    Likes (Received)

There is always AngiesList for background checking contractors.
    I've been told not to take Amelia, my hedgehog, out for these exact reasons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads