Buster INHALES his food!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ruggles inhales his food also. Even when I feed him 1 kibble at a time he swallows it without chewing. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] will the feeding ball encourage him to chew?
Alice...his kibble is sooo tiny I think it's hard for him to chew it! So that I doubt..but I do notice he takes about the same amount of time as my Dena dog...and she's a "normal" eater! I've tried the 1/2 now and wait for other 1/2..but he still scarfs what little bit he gets. The ball moves around and is constantly in his way so he has no choice!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i often wonder about sarah to. she eats so fast sometimes and does choke sometimes though only very rarely. i looked at the special feeding bowls and they were plastic so didnt really want to do that so the ball maybe something i will try [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] thanks. also i have heard that some kibble should not have water on it. something about some kibbles having citric acid in the kibble and not supposed to add water to it. just a thought not sure how true it is.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.