OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Yes i was joking about the pricing.... It was only $20 a claw. :lol: Im kidding. Im kidding. Gosh tough crowd yesterday

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Uuuuh...How about soft paws nail covers for dogs? It might make the scratching much quieter. My Frenchton digs around his pillow to get it fluffed up. Maybe a dog bed or piece of carpeting to muffle the sound?
Hey...:whistle: how about dipping the claws in that rubber coating stuff like they use on the handles of tools. For the fashion conscious it even comes in colors. :girlwink:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**slapping JackDaniels**

You poop. Not everyone realizes you're the eighth guy in Monte Python's Flying Circus......

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i know i was rereading this and i was like oh he got me he got me. funny guy that [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION]:fight::sense:

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
If your Jack is like my Jack, he isn't stupid. He's thinking, "I'm going to do something completely off the wall so my human can ponder the reasoning about it all day long. I'll confuse my human so much that he'll involve other humans and no one will realize that I'm just messing with them.". I think we have a bulldog conspiracy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If your Jack is like my Jack, he isn't stupid. He's thinking, "I'm going to do something completely off the wall so my human can ponder the reasoning about it all day long. I'll confuse my human so much that he'll involve other humans and no one will realize that I'm just messing with them.". I think we have a bulldog conspiracy.

Probably!! Lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:bang: ... you had me for a while with the nail pulling post ............ :beer:

Staff online

Members online