helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great looking bunch as usual really like the pic of Duke and the GSD at the door

That's Mick. He was found outside neglected. Was about 3months old. Wasnt fed, nothing. He was just all bones n his spine was like looking at an xray. Poor thing. My son took him in as foster but decided to keep him. Hes on orijen puppy and man did he put on weight. He's still thin but you dont feel much of his bones anymore. He needs to widened. Bit by bit we'll get him there. He's a month younger than Duke and he's a very scared pup. Baby steps.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
That's Mick. He was found outside neglected. Was about 3months old. Wasnt fed, nothing. He was just all bones n his spine was like looking at an xray. Poor thing. My son took him in as foster but decided to keep him. Hes on orijen puppy and man did he put on weight. He's still thin but you dont feel much of his bones anymore. He needs to widened. Bit by bit we'll get him there. He's a month younger than Duke and he's a very scared pup. Baby steps.

Mick is a beautiful dog and is lucky that your son took him in. I think a lot of people take in these high drive dogs like Mick and can't handle them or have the time for them and they become destructive. My sister included and she luckily was able to rehome hers after 6 months or so to a veteran with PTSD. They bought the dog already trained and wouldn't listen when I explained how the dog would be. They expected a house dog who would sit around and got a working dog

If I had the room for one and the time to spend I would like to have a GSD or Belgian Malinois.

Orijen puppy is good food and it sure helped Chunky grow the first 6 months I had him.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Mick is a beautiful dog and is lucky that your son took him in. I think a lot of people take in these high drive dogs like Mick and can't handle them or have the time for them and they become destructive. My sister included and she luckily was able to rehome hers after 6 months or so to a veteran with PTSD. They bought the dog already trained and wouldn't listen when I explained how the dog would be. They expected a house dog who would sit around and got a working dog

If I had the room for one and the time to spend I would like to have a GSD or Belgian Malinois.

Orijen puppy is good food and it sure helped Chunky grow the first 6 months I had him.

I miss my GS. Probably why my son took this one. He's all legs. He trips cause his legs isbt proportion to the body. Like a giraffe. He's funny.

Members online

No members online now.