Kind of a cute 'catch'

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here it is

bcf342dc389857894931fca7a8f3ff69.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG... how precious ❤️[emoji177]. Such a sweet idea

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
funny about going ahead and doing your sons as well... just cracked me up... and moving! wow! thats a chore. Moving from choice? military? just for fun. ??? Well i wish you well on your move. Hope it's a good one for you.

Hee hee...

Not moving by choice but it will be all for the best. The owners of the house we've been renting for 11 years have decided to sell it! So now I'm in the process of buying a house and am in escrow. So I guess it all worked out but still very stressful.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Love tattoos but.....the day you're old and will sag, your bully tattoo will look more saggy than you. :p

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hee hee...

Not moving by choice but it will be all for the best. The owners of the house we've been renting for 11 years have decided to sell it! So now I'm in the process of buying a house and am in escrow. So I guess it all worked out but still very stressful.

oh yes! stressful for sure.. Not a fun position to be in but your right, It will all work out as it should. I have a love/hate thing about change. I fight it tooth and nail (I have issues) but then, I cant wait to move, and have always loved the newness of it so don't know why I fight it so much.. Actually, the last home in my beloved hi desert we lived for 20 years and have now been here for nearly 18 so guess I'm not a 'moover' much.. I want to head for the hills again so bad but thinking at my age..( [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] .... already THERE lol) I wonder how far from 'stuff' I should be... That's the part of getting older I'm not fond of. Have to think about stuff more. wow!! anyway, sending you my best on the quick successful escrow. Is your pups going to love it??? and a bit more on tattoos.... I have seen some really funny stuff people do with their "wrinkles" I wonder how to fit Hanks in with mine... ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hee hee...

WHAT?!? Buying!? Where? Congratulations!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh yes! stressful for sure.. Not a fun position to be in but your right, It will all work out as it should. I have a love/hate thing about change. I fight it tooth and nail (I have issues) but then, I cant wait to move, and have always loved the newness of it so don't know why I fight it so much.. Actually, the last home in my beloved hi desert we lived for 20 years and have now been here for nearly 18 so guess I'm not a 'moover' much.. I want to head for the hills again so bad but thinking at my age..( [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] .... already THERE lol) I wonder how far from 'stuff' I should be... That's the part of getting older I'm not fond of. Have to think about stuff more. wow!! anyway, sending you my best on the quick successful escrow. Is your pups going to love it??? and a bit more on tattoos.... I have seen some really funny stuff people do with their "wrinkles" I wonder how to fit Hanks in with mine... ;)

I am not fond of change. I was born and raised in Southern California. Moved to Washington in 2003. Lived in an apartment for 3 years, moved to my current house going on 11 years and now will be moving into my own home and I plan on being there many years.

I was actually going to make a new post in a few days about tips and tricks on getting the dogs adjusted to a new home. Louie is just now getting potty trained so I'm afraid I'll have to start all over. The new house has NO carpet so that makes me nervous with their running around, they'll be slipping and sliding.

My mom turned 70 this year and she got her first tattoo a few years ago...don't worry about wrinkles!! I have over a dozen tattoos. Will they look as good in 30 years as they do now? Nope. But I don't care.

WHAT?!? Buying!? Where? Congratulations![\QUOTE]

Yup! It's been a stressful month with Jax's surgery and now this. About a week after Jax came home I got notice that the owners were going to sell and we basically had 45 days to find somewhere to live. The market in Washington is absurd and it's actually cheaper to pay a mortgage than to rent. Remember I was just telling you how cheap my rent was! The minimum rent out here is like $2300 per month and no one wanted two dogs. So I decided to buy a house. The whole thing has been stressful but we finally found one and should be closing on about a week or so. It will be about 20 minutes north from where I am now.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

No no not there yet! I had to say it. Was funny! I'll never forget I recall an "older" lady had the famous 3 dolphins between her lower back n butt crack. Dolphins sure didn't look like dolphins anymore! More like carcasses.

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I am not fond of change. I was born and raised in Southern California. Moved to Washington in 2003. Lived in an apartment for 3 years, moved to my current house going on 11 years and now will be moving into my own home and I plan on being there many years.

I was actually going to make a new post in a few days about tips and tricks on getting the dogs adjusted to a new home. Louie is just now getting potty trained so I'm afraid I'll have to start all over. The new house has NO carpet so that makes me nervous with their running around, they'll be slipping and sliding.

My mom turned 70 this year and she got her first tattoo a few years ago...don't worry about wrinkles!! I have over a dozen tattoos. Will they look as good in 30 years as they do now? Nope. But I don't care.

hahaha,,, I'm 66 and getting my first soon :) and I have 3 planned !!! So, I imagine your staying in Washington?? I really really wish I had some guts to get out of cali... my issue is my kidos. We're so close and they are my dearest friends now. Cali is great though, I'm close to mts, rivers, ocean etc. and cant beet the weather.. but, I wish I was a Texan, or Arizonian etc... You will love having your own home. It can be a hassle at times I suppose, but that settled feeling your going to feel good about.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
No no not there yet! I had to say it. Was funny! I'll never forget I recall an "older" lady had the famous 3 dolphins between her lower back n butt crack. Dolphins sure didn't look like dolphins anymore! More like carcasses.

I will be 41 in a few weeks, got my first tattoo at 17 . I can thankfully say I never got one between my lower back and butt crack...the infamous tramp stamp!!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha,,, I'm 66 and getting my first soon :) and I have 3 planned !!! So, I imagine your staying in Washington?? I really really wish I had some guts to get out of cali... my issue is my kidos. We're so close and they are my dearest friends now. Cali is great though, I'm close to mts, rivers, ocean etc. and cant beet the weather.. but, I wish I was a Texan, or Arizonian etc... You will love having your own home. It can be a hassle at times I suppose, but that settled feeling your going to feel good about.

Where in Cali are you? I was born in LA, but grew up in Redlands...stayed in the Inland Empire until I moved to Washington. It's funny you say you want to stay cause of your kids. My parents retired and moved to Washington in 2001 and I swore I would never leave California but then I followed them 2 years later...lol. I'm actually in Orange County now with my son...about to go to Disneyland. Sheesh...it's hot!!! I am going to melt out here.

Get your tattoos!!!!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Where in Cali are you? I was born in LA, but grew up in Redlands...stayed in the Inland Empire until I moved to Washington. It's funny you say you want to stay cause of your kids. My parents retired and moved to Washington in 2001 and I swore I would never leave California but then I followed them 2 years later...lol. I'm actually in Orange County now with my son...about to go to Disneyland. Sheesh...it's hot!!! I am going to melt out here.

Get your tattoos!!!!

That's so funny about "never leaving California" My son was in the military and I think he missed cali more than he missed us lol I'm willing to leave, and I'm pretty sure my married daughter and fam would, but my son, at least at this point is so Mr Cali that I doubt he'ed follow... funny how life is huh. Oh, and Disneyland is my daughter and grandsons favorite place... We're in San Diego,, east county..... and LaMesa. and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have hit the hottest I've ever witnessed I think! and it's not letting up! Sorry you have to endure and take water :) How old is your kido ?? And mine is 37 and loves Disney more than my grandson even Ha!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That's so funny about "never leaving California" My son was in the military and I think he missed cali more than he missed us lol I'm willing to leave, and I'm pretty sure my married daughter and fam would, but my son, at least at this point is so Mr Cali that I doubt he'ed follow... funny how life is huh. Oh, and Disneyland is my daughter and grandsons favorite place... We're in San Diego,, east county..... and LaMesa. and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have hit the hottest I've ever witnessed I think! and it's not letting up! Sorry you have to endure and take water :) How old is your kido ?? And mine is 37 and loves Disney more than my grandson even Ha!

San Diego is wonderful!! I always loved going to Old Town and getting the fresh made tortillas...omg now I want one.

My son just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. He wanted to go to Universal Studios for the new Walking Dead attraction so we're doing that tomorrow. When I checked the weather earlier this week it said excessive heat warning. Of course it would happen when I'm here. I've been in Washington so long that 80 degrees has become too hot lol. I don't know if I handle 100+!!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
San Diego is wonderful!! I always loved going to Old Town and getting the fresh made tortillas...omg now I want one.

My son just turned 20 a couple weeks ago. He wanted to go to Universal Studios for the new Walking Dead attraction so we're doing that tomorrow. When I checked the weather earlier this week it said excessive heat warning. Of course it would happen when I'm here. I've been in Washington so long that 80 degrees has become too hot lol. I don't know if I handle 100+!!

oh boy,,, yes, worst heat wave in a long time.... sorry it's horrable! and ohhhhhhhh how I love Old Town and their tortillas :) and!!! I think I will meet my LONG time friend there for our next breakfast meet up and eat some of those tortillas ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love tattoos but.....the day you're old and will sag, your bully tattoo will look more saggy than you. :p

You make me laugh!:laugh: That is what I said when I got mine! Now I need to get a Bullie tat, so it will look authentic(wrinkles and jowls!)Would be even better if I had a Sharpei!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh boy,,, yes, worst heat wave in a long time.... sorry it's horrable! and ohhhhhhhh how I love Old Town and their tortillas :) and!!! I think I will meet my LONG time friend there for our next breakfast meet up and eat some of those tortillas ;)

Okay...survived the day and heat but tomorrow we're going to Universal Studios and it's supposed to be even hotter...ugh.

Eat some tortillas for me!! They are the best.

Members online