Had to share this photo taken during the eclipse!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7659.JPG
This was beautiful!!
IMG_7638.JPG

Sorry no Bulldogs in these....
But had to share!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We were lucky enough to experience totality... it was amazing, and NO pictures could do it justice!!!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Unfortunately we weren't .

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
wow!!!!! increadable!!!! here where i am (cali)was barley anything but still felt kind of weird out... just sort of goldish... This is so cool to see!! Thanks for sharing. wish i could have been through the experience of some of you. Must have been pretty darn amazing.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
wow!!!!! increadable!!!! here where i am (cali)was barley anything but still felt kind of weird out... just sort of goldish... This is so cool to see!! Thanks for sharing. wish i could have been through the experience of some of you. Must have been pretty darn amazing.
It was definitely cool. But we weren't in the best area we are just south of Atlanta so we got a partial (i would say it was at "least 90% though)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
It was definitely cool. But we weren't in the best area we are just south of Atlanta so we got a partial (i would say it was at "least 90% though)

every % is better :) we were I think at like 57% or something... it was even sorta cool then ;)

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
we didn't get complete totality here but it was close. The upper part of the sun was just a fine line when looking at it through glasses. We still had light but it kind of an orangish shade of light

Great pictures and is the the light shining through a japanese maple?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
we didn't get complete totality here but it was close. The upper part of the sun was just a fine line when looking at it through glasses. We still had light but it kind of an orangish shade of light

Great pictures and is the the light shining through a japanese maple?

So glad you said this as............ I LOVED the picture but I couldn't figure out what was happening....It was light shining through ??? Japanese maple?

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So glad you said this as............ I LOVED the picture but I couldn't figure out what was happening....It was light shining through ??? Japanese maple?

It was just the way the light came through the trees. It was so neat! I've looked on the web there are lots of pictures that look similar.

Members online

No members online now.