This thing

Manydogs

Well-known member
Community Veteran
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
13,713
Reaction score
2,219
Location
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
DSCF5696.webpWell, I am home,but what is this stupid thing on me. Mom says its a cone-but cones are supposed to have ice cream in them,NOT dogs! She also says I have to be in a cone for two weeks! Geez,being a bulldog,I am supposed to be petted,fed,and pampered-not locked up in a "cone". My eyes are sore,my nose is sore,and I hate this "cone thing" But mom is watching me like a hawk.I think she is paranoid,whatever that means!:ohmy:
 
Welcome home beautiful girl.... All that unhappiness well be well worth it... Momma is doing it all out of love. [emoji252][emoji252][emoji8]
 
Oh sweet baby girl. I just love her, if only they knew its all for their own good. Sending fast healing prayers. Cuddle that baby for me :heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
Welcome home baby! You will feel better soon and maybe in a few days mom can spring you from cone prison for a little while!
 
Glad she is home and ding well. They have soft cones and even a soft pillow collar that is easier on them than the hard cone.
 
Aawww! Poor baby! Hope she will be better soon.

When Monty ripped his wonky toenail off and wouldn't leave it alone, we went through a cone, a soft cone and finally the blow up collar, (as David said), which is the one he would actually keep on. He doesn't bend in the middle very well anyway so it worked well!

Monty's sore toe!.webp
 
Poor baby!!! Penny HATED the cone! Longest 10 days ever! But well worth it in the end! Hang in there!
 
I'm glad she is home and on the mend..I will be going through the same thing come Friday..yuck.2 weeks of the cone for Abbotts eye surgery.We tried the blow up and he busted one of the straps
 
View attachment 93726Well, I am home,but what is this stupid thing on me. Mom says its a cone-but cones are supposed to have ice cream in them,NOT dogs! She also says I have to be in a cone for two weeks! Geez,being a bulldog,I am supposed to be petted,fed,and pampered-not locked up in a "cone". My eyes are sore,my nose is sore,and I hate this "cone thing" But mom is watching me like a hawk.I think she is paranoid,whatever that means!:ohmy:
Get well soon sweet baby [emoji7] [emoji190] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 
Aawww! Poor baby! Hope she will be better soon.

When Monty ripped his wonky toenail off and wouldn't leave it alone, we went through a cone, a soft cone and finally the blow up collar, (as David said), which is the one he would actually keep on. He doesn't bend in the middle very well anyway so it worked well!

View attachment 93727
That's really cute [emoji190] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top