Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New video of a seizure. Can be disturbing, so please use caution...

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New video of a seizure. Can be disturbing, so please use caution...

I can't say anything more than has already been said in the posts above. You obviously have a very strong and supportive soul to be able to do this and give Vegas what he needs through these episodes. Vegas responds well to your presence and you are truly an amazing bully Mummy ..(or Mommy as you say over here )

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    @laurentourville
    I think the sun wins everytime. It's actually about 75 here today, and she is loving it. So, she has been snoozing all afternoon....When the sun is shining everyone is happy. Orion is having a nice day. I feel bad. Baby O has a reputation.
    In our house baby O has the reputation of being one of the funniest little bullies we know ........... I send your videos to my mom-in-law and she laughs so much!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@kazzy220
    Are we friends on facebook? If not, look us up.
    Vegas Howard
    Orion Howard
    We have tons more videos of these silly babies.

I love video-ing them. I have tons! Not a little tons.......alot tons.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Libra my goodness. I am so sorry he is going through this. I started to tear up and only lasted a couple seconds into it, I just couldn't watch. I really hope he is better. You are such a great bully momma.

Real Name
    Bruno's Daddy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

Wow...I have never seen anything like that before. How often does he get them?
    I am a 40 yr old man with tears in my eyes after watching this. You do a great job with him.
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1104_1.gif

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh that is so hard to watch let alone be there in person. Vegas is so lucky to have you and he knows it. You really are an amazing bully mama!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Sent my friend requests on facebook

And on a side note. We love Baby O, she is a source for laughter in my house as well.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Max, my old bullie used to have grand mals. It was very scary and they would last a good 5 minutes. When he first started doing them, I was really dumb and would stick my hand down his throat to go after his tongue. But now I know it's impossible for a dog to swallow their tongue. I feel for you... I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@jortiz9758
    Vegas averages about one seizure every 3 to 6 weeks. The seizures tend to average about 1 minute..with several minutes after that in which he needs to recover. Sometimes he paces before hand, turns in circles or runs into things. Very rarely does he have more than 1 seizure in a 24 hr period...So far he has no triggers. We thought exhaustion..and anxiety. Those are some triggers, but not always. Both times he's played in salt water (and drank a bit) he had seizures. It gets frustrating..not knowing what to keep him from. In normal everyday life, Vegas is a sweet and loving bulldog who will often look for trouble. He doesn't usually suffer from any side effects of having a seizures..except foraging for food and being tired. He tends to be clumbsy and needs help sometimes getting on the couch (we have a wood wine box flipped upside down that he uses as a step)
    I have a series of different videos on my photobucket account if you are curious. They show before and after...and during. These have been very helpful to my neurologist...They actually use his videos as a training device.
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...er%20seizures/
    Last edited by Libra926; 09-27-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: adding a link

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    @kazzy220
    Are we friends on facebook? If not, look us up.
    Vegas Howard
    Orion Howard
    We have tons more videos of these silly babies.

I love video-ing them. I have tons! Not a little tons.......alot tons.
    @Libra926 I'll add you to facebook right now

Real Name
    Bruno's Daddy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for the info.....Again I commend you for doing such a great job with him.
    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1104_1.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads