Who ME??????????

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh Vegas man! Caught again. Maybe there's a secret health benefit that Vegas isn't sharing with us ... lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], VegasR looks like he was just playing in the sand, VegasB EATS it!!!!!!! :cursing:---why in the world would he just grab a mouthful of sand? and he does it often. When he gets a drink of water the bottom of his bowl is like a mud pie.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]............I've already told you my thoughts on it. I really think you have a neighbor's cat that is using the sand as a litterbox. :eek:

Vegas was eating doritos that someone had dropped in the sand. I think you need to sift the sand! :detective:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@KMARINO ............I've already told you my thoughts on it. I really think you have a neighbor's cat that is using the sand as a litterbox. :eek: Vegas was eating doritos that someone had dropped in the sand. I think you need check out the sand! :detective:

SO RIGHT!!! dogs can not resist cat :poo: it is a delicacy (sp?) to them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The cat told him to do it!! He is trying so hard to be loved by the cat.. poor Vegas, he is innocent, just look at that face!

I totally agree... bad cat!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I would like to call all moderators to this thread! It has turned into a HATE thread! Against CATS! Besides..Vegas looks too dang cute to care! :love:

Members online

No members online now.