Green tripe

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Totally Raw, the company I buy my frozen green tripe from said there is a risk of breaking a tooth feeding it in a frozen state and there is no benefit of feeding it frozen, in their opinion it doesn't help to clean there teeth. They recommend allowing it to thaw a little and than cut the 1/2lb patties into whatever size you use, I buy the frozen bag of 10 x 1/2lb patties, allow it to thaw a little then cut the patties into quarters and refreeze these and give one a day with breakfast, Bella loves it.

Break a tooth? No they won’t unless the tooth already has or had an issue. Both mine eat frozen especially yes ESPECIALLY tripe. I’m in the food industry n no way would I ever give thaw out tripe nor even semi. Why NO one wants to deal with tripe n sell it. Very hard to get as you basically have an inspector standing up you butt making sure it’s done right and ASAP cause of bacteria. Any frozen meat, all bacteria are killed. A lot of ppl will tell you buy the bleached tripe. Might as well give the dog nothing as when you bleached the tripe, you have kill all the vitamins n the good stuff that comes with it. Like today’s milk...and that’s another story lol

Members online

No members online now.