Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How fast does your bully eat?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How fast does your bully eat?

@reallyrob thanks for the tip going to google it now. I will try anything to help him slow down.

@Angelgirl glad you said where you keep the food...i was going to get one a petsmart but thought i would try to find something less expensive to keep it in. Never thought of that and how great is that!

@bfletch13 they scarf it down and then they come back and look at you like, "was that it?"
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Silva inhales her food once she wants to eat it, I feed her every morning but she doesnt eat until 7-8 pm, she has always been like that! bully!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

@2bulliefamily We had mice several years ago when someone moved into the vacant house next door. I went to Wal Mart and got one of those skinny garbage cans. It's worked for us and super cheap. NOw glad I have it cause "hoover, the eat anything off the floor machine" is always on the prowl for something to put into her mouth.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

Hudson's eating varies on how awake he is (faster at nighttime feeding, slower in the morning), and he often has to let out a big belch before he can finish it up from gulping up all the air in his excitment! But one thing he ALWAYS does fast is drink. You can hear him drinking a flight of stairs away!

Angelgirl - I understand!!! Eating was something he got down a lot faster than potty time! But he learned that soon too, and now he's got it down!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Bear attacks his food, he then will walk away, look at it and attack again...its crazy to watch.

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

Coda used to inhale her food that shed end up throwing up some and take a breather then get back to it but now at 2 yrs of age shes slowed down quite a bit...still eats faster than Xander but doesnt get choked up and no need for breaks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads