Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of food?

mabel lou

Default Re: What kind of food?

I just received the pamplet on both nutri source and pure vita both, I am looking into more of a holistic dog food, let me know if you decide to use it and how your dog reacted to it.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Thanks so much for the response. Is the fromm puppy kind grain free as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    I love the Fromms brand of foods, they are a 6 star food, they have a Puppy Formula, called Fromms Puppy Gold, and their adult foods are also for all stages. They have 4 flavours. I would try the Puppy Formula and if he tolerates it, keep him on it until he's 6 or 7 months old, then switch to one of the adult formulas. I have my 2 on Fromms Beef Frittata, because my female is allergic to chicken and corn, and grains. I've heard a lot of good things about Blue Buffalo too, but am not sure if they have a puppy formula. The best people to ask questions regarding foods are Desertskybulldogs , and Cowsmom , they have a lot of experience in this department. Good luck, hope you find a food that works or you. I switched my guys 4 times before I found one that they tolerated. Did you transition the food slowly before switching? You should mix 2/3 of the old food with 1/3 of the new food, and increase slowly until its all new food, so their tummies can adjust to the new food. Otherwise they can get diarrhea.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

No the puppy isnt grain free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads