Daily Poll: Does your Bulldog escort you to the bathroom?

Does your Bulldog escort you to the bathroom?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 14 48.3%
  • No!

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Sometimes...

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Wants to, but we don't let them....

    Votes: 4 13.8%

  • Total voters
    29

TyTysmom

Moderator
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
5,474
Reaction score
394
Location
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[h=2]Does your Bulldog escort you to the bathroom?[/h] bullypoll.webp
 
"Yo Dad! No job is finished until the paper work is finished." "Thanks Bentley...I guess that is why you and Jewelie Girl have a booty wipe after you go. Right?" "I guess so Dad...the house of rjisaterp where clean butts are a must!" "That's right Bentley...then we don't have to worry about stuff on the furniture." "Well if you say so Dad." "Now please pass me the Charmin!"
 
They all escort me. If I don't get the door closed soon enough-they are all in there. If I do get the door closed, when I open it,they are all laying down outside the door. They also check my clothes to see if I have "barn" clothes on, or "town" clothes on.. They are like prison guards!
 
Of course he does. Almost every single time. And if he can't get in:
3c66ade45350db2205744d53773d0411.jpg

Waiting outside the door for me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 
Wheezie will just bust right in if the door isn't shut all the way.Abbott could care less

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 
Of course he does. Almost every single time. And if he can't get in:
3c66ade45350db2205744d53773d0411.jpg

Waiting outside the door for me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh my word, that side eye. I seeeeeee you, lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
When I'm home from work Jupiter is on my heels no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going, and she still does not get the concept of a door closing. If I do go in a room and close the door behind me I just see two paws under the door and get this really annoying whining sound every 15 seconds.
 
Not only did Tonka follow me in, but he would make the stink eye if he happened to spot another one of our dogs approaching! Forget every time I would start to draw a bath! He would park himself on the bathmat and make sure my bath went well!
 
There are too many edibles in the shower. We also don't have a trash can with a lid. So we keep him out but he rams and headbutts the door.
 
Harlea only follows if she is awake.
 
The only time I get to be alone in a bathroom is when I'm at work...
 
The two of them fight to get in the door first.... never am I allowed to be alone
 
Of course , she escorts Me there so she can get pet and stop the other four who also follow Me into the bathroom from getting pet or at least get first dibs , you should be there to see us all try and get out of the bathroom now that's the funner part !
 
We call Mabel the shadow. She always has to be where one of us is located. She can't bear to be alone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top