Winter Coat

Romiyoyo

May 5, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Hi everyone! I'm looking into buying a winter coat for my 56 lbs English Bulldog. There is website that does custom made clothes for your pet, but that is my last resort for it cost close to $300. Does anyone have recommended winter clothes for their English Bulldog?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi everyone! I'm looking into buying a winter coat for my 56 lbs English Bulldog. There is website that does custom made clothes for your pet, but that is my last resort for it cost close to $300. Does anyone have recommended winter clothes for their English Bulldog?
Where I live our winter is like hmmmm well this coming week, -20 to -38cel so yes my 2 needs a jacket n socks if staying outside more than 3mins. They dash for quick business. It’s mostly their feet that goes first not the body. Dogs can take some cold temperatures if you prepare them by staying outside longer bit by bit. How cold does it get where you live, how long is the dog staying out etc? I bought their jackets at Pet Value. Somewhere like 50-70$ each. That’s Canadian pesos. So what is your name winter temperatures ?

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet

I get the Canada Pooch brand sweaters and jackets for my dogs, I see lots of bulldogs and Frenchies wearing them.

Bulldogs and French bulldogs are oddly shaped I say, and it’s been hard to find clothes for my French Bulldog that actually fit him. Canada pooch clothes fit him great. I think I paid around $60 for the sweater or jacket he has, a little costly but not the highest cost I have seen🙂

OP
Romiyoyo

Romiyoyo

May 5, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
The temperature where I'm at is 47 degrees. Temperatures are going to get lower once it hits January is when we get the worst winters.

OP
Romiyoyo

Romiyoyo

May 5, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
The temperature where I'm at is 47 degrees. Temperatures are going to get lower once it hits January is when we get the worst winters.
Thank you for your reply! 🤍

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I took Lambeau to the local pet shop and got a real nice one for about $40. I had to take him in because of his build I needed to try on to find one that fit chest and length

Members online

No members online now.