Why Do Your Farts Smell So Bad?

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
This weekend we took a trip to visit family, we had the bully and pugs loaded in the back of the 4Runner with the back seats folded down so Canelo can get to the A/C vent in the console. I love that the back window rolls down, you'll understand in a moment. I have a wireless thermometer in the back with a temp gage in the front so we can monitor the temp in the far back area of the 4Runner to make sure things stay cool for Mr. Silk (Canelo).

So Canelo takes prime position in front of the vent enjoying the air. But he positioned himself with his booty in front of the vent. Suddenly the 4Runner filled with a vile, sour cabbage like stench that sucked all the oxygen out of the 4Runner while I'm doing 75 mph on the freeway. Husband gagged and covered his mouth. I roll down the front windows about 3" and the back window too. We needed a quick save. For the next 2 hours this process was repeated every few minutes.

All weekend he had the same smelly farts so I started investigating this morning what is going on. Well I have three parrots, a Green Cheek Amazon, African Gray, and an Eclectus. I feed them fresh veggies every day, no seed and on Friday I fed them broccoli, corn, cauliflower, collard greens and red peppers. This morning I fed them bell pepper, broccoli, grapes, and pomegranate. I caught those turkeys tossing the broccoli to the dogs and they were scarfing it down, Canelo was in the lead. So my note to myself is I will not feed the birds broccoli before our next road trip, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg I just laughed and laughed!!! roll down, repeat!! it is a wonderful fact that this can happen... lololol glad you found the culprit!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Hehe...way to go Canello. You da DOG!
BTW, your husband will have better luck next time if he covers his nose instead of his mouth

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
HAHAHHA...there is nothing quite like bully farts! They are the worst.

Florida girls

Feb 3, 2015
FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie Kae, Lady
Great post! I love it want they fart and it makes a noise and they look around like WHAT was that? :unsure:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
hahah,,,, nope! @ andyT

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK, I'll be the gross one.... Has anyone aimed one back at their EB?

Yes, my boyfriend does all the time... not kidding

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This weekend we took a trip to visit family, we had the bully and pugs loaded in the back of the 4Runner with the back seats folded down so Canelo can get to the A/C vent in the console. I love that the back window rolls down, you'll understand in a moment. I have a wireless thermometer in the back with a temp gage in the front so we can monitor the temp in the far back area of the 4Runner to make sure things stay cool for Mr. Silk (Canelo).

So Canelo takes prime position in front of the vent enjoying the air. But he positioned himself with his booty in front of the vent. Suddenly the 4Runner filled with a vile, sour cabbage like stench that sucked all the oxygen out of the 4Runner while I'm doing 75 mph on the freeway. Husband gagged and covered his mouth. I roll down the front windows about 3" and the back window too. We needed a quick save. For the next 2 hours this process was repeated every few minutes.

All weekend he had the same smelly farts so I started investigating this morning what is going on. Well I have three parrots, a Green Cheek Amazon, African Gray, and an Eclectus. I feed them fresh veggies every day, no seed and on Friday I fed them broccoli, corn, cauliflower, collard greens and red peppers. This morning I fed them bell pepper, broccoli, grapes, and pomegranate. I caught those turkeys tossing the broccoli to the dogs and they were scarfing it down, Canelo was in the lead. So my note to myself is I will not feed the birds broccoli before our next road trip, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl: the birds are like kids... hide the broccoli!!! lol

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
The Fart Master hasn't stopped and right now is snuggling with me. He's sleeping, I'm suffering LOL!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Story told by Canelo ...............

Ah ya here we go another 2 legged pets that thinks there farts do not smell, we get blamed for this kinda stuff all the time !
Those same pets go out leave us all alone for Mexican night come back and go to bed and leave us having to try and sleep thru the ambrosia of the nite out ............ YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ! ha ha ha

ObietheWan

Mar 25, 2017
Kansas City
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie
My "favorite" is the silent ones in the dead of his sleep, that creep up on you like a poor unsuspecting victim.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
My "favorite" is the silent ones in the dead of his sleep, that creep up on you like a poor unsuspecting victim.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OMG. Jax sleeps in the bed with us and I am not lying when I say I have actually woken up just from the smell of his farts.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.