Why do bullys love the dishwasher?!

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
General Patton LOVES the dishwasher! I know I'm not alone in this as I've seen multiple pictures of other bullys doing the same thing. I just can't stand the cuteness! He's Mommy's little helper every night!!

Also, his bottom lip just started sticking out and I just can't take it! I am head over heels in love with my guy!!!

photo (7).jpg

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
They will grow out of it in time. Mine use to do the same thing; Ruby thought is was her personal bed everytime it opened but now they just stroll by to see if there is a morsel to steal or a quick lick of something without getting caught.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Ha! Mine is scared of it lol. He wont go near nor pass by the scary machine if its open.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
140.jpg

Took this picture when she was only 4-5 months old I think...she was so little!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Ohhhhhhhh Dooleys favorite thing to do besides nap time is licking the inside of the dishwasher door.
To this day he still tries to weasel his way on the door when its down. Since he has figured out how to open the door, we have to keep it **** at all times.
IMG_1923.jpg

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
So cute!! I wish stella would do that. She just looks for whatever leaks into the floor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So cute!! I wish stella would do that. She just looks for whatever leaks into the floor!

That's Vegas, he has never stood on the door, but he is the first one there when I am loading, licking the open door! Eww!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great and adorable helper he is!!! BTW, Banks does not like the dishwasher, as soon as I put my hand on the handle she leaves the room

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Such a cutie patutie!! Tucker loves to get on the door, but at 54lbs, the door makes a eeewh noise when he gets on, his Daddy is sure to yell at him to get down.😳

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I think they just like getting on thing higher than the floor. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Desiree, General Patton is so cute. Thanks for sharing. My guys won't go near the dishwasher, they are scared of it, and run away as soon as the big bad. dishes start making noise. Lol

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly is two years old now and still loves the dishwasher. She can't get enough of those wet plates! Holly also has great interest in the dryer as well. Pics below are from a year or so old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 122

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holly is two years old now and still loves the dishwasher. She can't get enough of those wet plates! Holly also has great interest in the dryer as well. Pics below are from a year or so old.

That totally cracks me up.... especially the dry!!

OP
pattonsmom

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Ohmygoodness!!!! That dryer pic is too cute!! Even when I just have one plate or something quick and small to load into the dishwasher Patton comes running and climbs on the door immediately even when I'm trying to shut it. I let him on for a minute because he is just too cute and I love it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.