Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My girl Baby was 8 when she was stolen and very healthy, I don't know how long she lived but I pray it was long and happy. Sarah lived to be 13, and she had the worst allergies I've ever seen.... my oldest now is Molly and she will be 8 in June. I'm like Cheryl, I know she's getting up there and her time my be limited, I will be so lost without her because she's my shadow. She even waits next to the front door when I go anywhere. Even for hours. It kills me to even think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
My Cash was 13 when he passed (12 when we adopted him). My baby girl Brandi was 10 when she passed (7 when we adopted her).

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Wow these are some old bullies! It's soooo hard when they pass, but we have to remember... this is their entire lifespan! They've done everything they have been put on this Earth to do and at least they spent their lives happy and with you!

But seriously, I'm probably just going to have to off myself when Til goes because I won't be able to handle it. I'm hoping I'll gain more perspective and when she's old I will feel more at peace with it.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Omg I was at work yesterday and contemplating either creating a similar post or looking for one. Raven is going to be 4 this October and I dread her birthday. It scares me that she is getting older. I love her so much and I find it hard to think of not having her around. I do pray that when it's her time it's an easy passing for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JClark232

Apr 28, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bobo 9, Titan 8, Sophie 14
Our Sophie turns 15 in June. Still going strong.
Also forgot the other two. Bobo (red&white) is 9 will be 10 in December and Titan (fawn) will be 9 in June also.
Bobo was our first EB and we got him at 8 weeks. Titan we got at 12 weeks for a playmate for Bobo.
Sophie we took when she was 12 as her owner could no longer keep her due to no pets where he was moving to.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1645403645523.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645403645523.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 80

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Also forgot the other two. Bobo (red&white) is 9 will be 10 in December and Titan (fawn) will be 9 in June also.
Bobo was our first EB and we got him at 8 weeks. Titan we got at 12 weeks for a playmate for Bobo.
Sophie we took when she was 12 as her owner could no longer keep her due to no pets where he was moving to.
They are so cute and doing what bulldogs do!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz was 10 when she passed last year, I thought it was far too soon and sudden. Imagine my surprise, since I haven't been here in years, and there she is on the front page (good names for bulldogs).

The other dog in the picture is Amy. She'll be eleven in a couple of weeks and seems perfectly healthy and still jumps for joy at feeding time!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I win the oldest EBN Bulldog award.

Bullie (in my profile pic) was 13 years and 1 month old when she passed away.

Angus (I just posted a pic of him in the thread titled Off!) will turn 12 in a couple weeks. He got diagnosed with cancer a year ago and was told then that he only has at most a month left in his lifespan. Angus says... "hah! watch me!". He's not going anywhere anytime soon. :giggle:

gjelliottphd

May 25, 2022
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
We always hear about such a range for bullies lifespan. My baby is only 2, so I'm curious, how old is your bulldog/the oldest bulldog you've had?
Roxy is 13 and 6 months. Thought we were going to lose her a couple of months ago. Stomach/Intestinal issues. We thought it was time until vet said "I can fix that. Vet gave meds and changed diet...now its like she was never sick. Back to her old self.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online