Who has the oldest bulldog?

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
We always hear about such a range for bullies lifespan. My baby is only 2, so I'm curious, how old is your bulldog/the oldest bulldog you've had?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks was 9 yrs old was she past.

There is a Facebook page - I think called 'Worlds oldest Bulldogs' some are up to 14 yrs old that I had seen

boxorox

Jul 2, 2014
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I know it doesn't count....but I am proud anyway.

**My Olde English Bulldogge, Rosie, was 12 years, 9 months, when cancer took her.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
The oldest English Bulldog I have had, Tyson, was almost 9 years old.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I've met a 12 year old girl bullie in my neighborhood and she still wanted to play. Haven't seen her in awhile though.. hope she's ok.
Her mom adores her. I remember her saying that she's her first "kid". Had her before she gave birth to her skin babies.

marianne

May 17, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Jenna
Jenna is six...happy & sleepy...still gets those crazy moments where she runs and plays for about 15 minutes then needs a nap...she's undecided about her walks

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
My oldest bully was 11 and some when she died. She was still really active and playful until the end. One night after she ate dinner, she laid down and went to sleep and died in her sleep.

Sorry for your loss, but I believe that is the best way to go. Minimal pain and sufferring.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Sorry for your loss, but I believe that is the best way to go. Minimal pain and sufferring.[/QUOTE

It was a shock when Rosie died and we certainly grieved a lot, but it was the easiest dog death we've ever had, because she didn't suffer at all. Most of our dogs have been old, or sick with cancer and we've had to put them to sleep. That is the worst!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Since Mickey was a stray when he was found the doctor's think he was around 11-12 when he passed from cancer.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry for your loss, but I believe that is the best way to go. Minimal pain and sufferring.[/QUOTE

It was a shock when Rosie died and we certainly grieved a lot, but it was the easiest dog death we've ever had, because she didn't suffer at all. Most of our dogs have been old, or sick with cancer and we've had to put them to sleep. That is the worst!

I had have to make that decision way too many times. It never gets any easier,no matter when or who.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas is the first bulldog I've owned and he will be 8 in August. I feel we are very lucky because Vegas has epilepsy. This is a very serious and complicated disease that has taken many k9 lives that have been a lot younger than him. We've been dealing with it since he was 10 months old.

I will need some serious counseling when he passes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.