What Does B.O.H.I.C.A Mean

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well my wife and I are on the road to visit, family and friends and to my brother in law's Celebration of Life. We made it to Beaumont, Texas yesterday, and when we were ready to leave the following morning (today) and in starting the car; it sounded like a race car. Some thief during the night stole my catalytic converter. We called the police, notified loved ones, the insurance company and contacted the local Toyota dealership. So BOHICA...BEND OVER HERE IT COMES AGAIN!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
So sorry it happened to you. Apparently, Toyota and Nissan are the preferred vehicles for CC theft. It is appalling and they are very expensive to replace.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Well my wife and I are on the road to visit, family and friends and to my brother in law's Celebration of Life. We made it to Beaumont, Texas yesterday, and when we were ready to leave the following morning (today) and in starting the car; it sounded like a race car. Some thief during the night stole my catalytic converter. We called the police, notified loved ones, the insurance company and contacted the local Toyota dealership. So BOHICA...BEND OVER HERE IT COMES AGAIN!
OMG!! Friend so sorry to hear this happened to you. Wishing you the best to get back right

Had Colleague that had his Wife's White Brand NEW Kia stolen because of one of the NEW STUPID Tic Tok Challenges

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH!! Sorry this happened to you…. Prayers for a safe trip home

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Someone attempted to steal the Cats off of my son's 2012 Audi S5. What the azzhole thieves didn't know is that the Cats are located up close to the engine(a V8) and all the stole was the resonators...essentially worthless. So they got nothing for their effort(YAY) and my sone had to get his mid pipes replaced. On that car the bill was close to $3K. Fortunately, he was able to make a claim on his comprehensive coverage($100 deductible) and all was fixed within a few days. Hoping you have low deductible Comprehensive coverage. Comprehensive is coverage for theft, vandalism, glass breakage.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Someone attempted to steal the Cats off of my son's 2012 Audi S5. What the azzhole thieves didn't know is that the Cats are located up close to the engine(a V8) and all the stole was the resonators...essentially worthless. So they got nothing for their effort(YAY) and my sone had to get his mid pipes replaced. On that car the bill was close to $3K. Fortunately, he was able to make a claim on his comprehensive coverage($100 deductible) and all was fixed within a few days. Hoping you have low deductible Comprehensive coverage. Comprehensive is coverage for theft, vandalism, glass breakage.
250. 10k bill out pocket was 800 as I had installed a CC anti theft shield.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.