sarahhs

Jul 11, 2019
Country
Lithuania
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess
Hey guys. I have two bulldogs. Our family moved into a new place. Our dogs were upset about it. And now they can't stop barking at our neighbors dogs and no one is happy with this situation. Especially our neighbors, because they have a newborn baby. I tried to find a solution for this problem on the internet and I found these type of products: Ultrasonic Birdhouses. It looks like it could help in my situation, but before buying it, I would love to hear what do you guys think about this product? Maybe you used this product? And if not, I would also love to hear your ideas on how I can solve this problem. Thank you!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Hey guys. I have two bulldogs. Our family moved into a new place. Our dogs were upset about it. And now they can't stop barking at our neighbors dogs and no one is happy with this situation. Especially our neighbors, because they have a newborn baby. I tried to find a solution for this problem on the internet and I found these type of products: Ultrasonic Birdhouses. It looks like it could help in my situation, but before buying it, I would love to hear what do you guys think about this product? Maybe you used this product? And if not, I would also love to hear your ideas on how I can solve this problem. Thank you!!!

I don’t have this problem with my own dogs but My neighbors dogs are a different story. Lol.... I am curious to hear any info on this product. I must say I have never heard of it! Lol

Good luck with your new home (and neighbors)!
Oh and btw....pictures of you pups?!?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susan

Mar 14, 2010
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
Rudy and Reggie
I looked at the amazon reviews and it seems to work well for half of the reviewers. I would give it a try.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

is there anyway you can introduce the dogs so they can meet and become social with each other... or is that not an option?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online