What brought you to English Bulldog News?

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
He had his photo posted for his avatar, but the sweetness behind his comments made me wonder. You are a lucky girl Petra. He is very genuine and kind hearted. Plus, he sounds like Arnold!!

LOL, I love it when other people than me thinks he sounds like Arnold too... I remember our very first phone call... I told him exactly that, lol. He secretly like it A LOT:tongue: I'm very lucky, he and the dogs are my only family and my best friends down here, I don't know what I would do without them:heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
LOL, I love it when other people than me thinks he sounds like Arnold too... I remember our very first phone call... I told him exactly that, lol. He secretly like it A LOT:tongue: I'm very lucky, he and the dogs are my only family and my best friends down here, I don't know what I would do without them:heart:

I saw the video that you posted of the "rowing" incident. It was very cute. You have a wonderful laugh.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I saw the video that you posted of the "rowing" incident. It was very cute. You have a wonderful laugh.

Aww, that was such a good day:) I almost fell off the boat laughing, he really can't row... at all... we got nowhere. I rowed to the spot where he started and we just went around and around, lol. With the hours he has spent by the rowing machine at the gym you'd think he would be able to row... at least a little:tongue:

k1ngEr0s

Nov 23, 2013
North Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Diesel Bon Robbins (Diesel)
I found this site through searching about the best food for bulldogs and tail surgery. I'm really glad I found it because I don't know anyone that can speak with me in person about the bully breed.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I found this site through searching about the best food for bulldogs and tail surgery. I'm really glad I found it because I don't know anyone that can speak with me in person about the bully breed.

Join the club, me either and mostly people don't understand us and they wouldn't unless they are owned by one.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I joined because I was a new Bully owner and I had much to learn. I have come to really love EBN! I am a true addict!! Never have I encountered people with such love for their babies. It is hard when you love your animals soo much (whether they are bulldogs or not) and some people just look at you like you have three heads. The level of understanding to the crazy love we feel for our babies is unrivaled. God bless Desert Sky Bulldogs and Lisa for creating EBN. Truly the best place on earth.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I joined because I was a new Bully owner and I had much to learn. I have come to really love EBN! I am a true addict!! Never have I encountered people with such love for their babies. It is hard when you love your animals soo much (whether they are bulldogs or not) and some people just look at you like you have three heads. The level of understanding to the crazy love we feel for our babies is unrivaled. God bless Desert Sky Bulldogs and Lisa for creating EBN. Truly the best place on earth.

With you 100% on this!!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

mybullyChocolate

Dec 11, 2013
I just happened to come across this site as I was looking for help on changing my Bully's diet to a Raw Food diet. Chocolate has really dry and yeasty skin. I found a website that gave a recipe for my exact problem and he has been on it now for three days. I was told that it could get worse before it gets better... But I'm optimistic and know that the results will be great. I will share our journey as time goes by. I am very excited to read some of these posts and get great advice on a healthier and happier bully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
The bulldog health advice, Archie had knee surgery so I was reading about ACL stories.. Oh and dreaded fish butt! :bad: There's an excellent article on here about it!

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
I happened upon it via google. I was looking up must haves when caring for your bulldog baby and found this wonderful site!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am a newbie and recently adopted my Porkie from a rescue . This is a good place to get educated and get advice from other bulldog owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Yes I found this glorious site via google

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Google. I forgot what I was looking up and this was the first link. I am happy that I came across this site. Helped me so much!

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
Google search. Loved what I found and now I'm hooked :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.