We're totally smitten with little Dora!

BrodyBullys

Mar 7, 2010
Central New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Dora!!
Ok, small brag here (and I'll probably pay for this one now..LOL) but our little Dora has been here 6 days and has only had one "no-fault accident" in the house. We didn't move quickly enough when she was showing her signs so I will blame us for that one. She's only 9 weeks old and just sharp as a whip!!! She knows come. She walks beautifully on a lead for a 9 week old pup. The ONLY negative thing she does is biting....which we are being consistent and persistent with and a tiny little bit of whining when she is crated. Other than that, I think I have the most perfect puppy!

I've always had Boxers and Boston Terriers but wanted an English Bulldog. WHAT was I waiting for? I think I have a new favorite breed (shhhhh, don't tell Dreamy, Duncan, Turner or Kissy!)

Better stop braggin' now before everything falls apart on us! Thanks for letting me share our love for our little baby girl!!!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
That is wonderful! I cannot believe bulldogs are ranked #77 out of #79 breeds in intellegence. I had no difference between training my bulldogs over my corgi I once had, or my German Shepard, who, although was extremely easy to train at obidience and lead training, felt the desire to destroy everything, and no training stopped him from doing it either, no matter what we did. Go figure!?

Molly is so smart she will only stay in rooms we tell her to stay in, and I do believe she speaks the whole English language! :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 130
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 101_1629.jpg
    101_1629.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 101_1634.jpg
    101_1634.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 128
  • 101_1578.jpg
    101_1578.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 135

Mugzilla

Mar 24, 2010
southern bell
Bulldog(s) Names
www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
hahah! that's bc english bulldogs ARE the best breed, but don't tell my chihuahua or alapaha blue blood bulldog and i won't tell your crew ;)

i'm so glad you're enjoying your little one so much. english bulldogs are a joy as pups, teens, and older dogs. even after they grow out of the 'cute' puppy phase, they never really do! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.