Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Today was the day we picked up BullDozer's ashes. We got him in a navy velvet bag, and a clay print of his paw. I'm going to order a wooden box urn for him, and decorate it and personalize it with his name on it, and his tags, and a photo,of him on the front of it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    849.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 192

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thank you for sharing. This is precious and such a beautiful way of paying tribute to your BullDozer.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
[emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hugs to you my friend, I have been thinking about you!!! :heart:

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks Everyone for you Love. I'll post a picture of the finished urn when I'm finished personalizing it.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
We have really struggled to find something to put Dudleys ashes in, i hope you have more success. We wanted a bulldog box but couldn’t find one anywhere :(

kyredneck

Mar 20, 2021
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
Breaks my heart,, you got this big ol redneck tears eyed again. Prayers sent

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
He will be with you FOREVER!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Second hardest day ever..... big hugs to you all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Simon, I was given a website from the vets office to order an urn and to personalize it. I had 48 hours to order from them before he was cremated. After going on the website, and going through the steps, the 1st being choosing the urn, ( we want a wooden box, they started around $200 up to $900, and theyndidntbhave much of a selection. I only really liked 2 of them ) then you had to pay for every letter or date that you wanted on it, if you wanted decorations, they were extra. If I had chosen everything I wanted on the box, it was over $400 dollars. I went on Google and typed up in Pet Urns, and Amazon came up, they have over 400 pages, and their wooden boxes start at around $25 dollars, they so many really cool and beautiful urns to pick from. I am going to order a wooden box, with a picture frame on the front, and I'm going to decorate and personalize it myself. I'm going to put a picture of Dozer in the frame. I have so many pictures of Dozer to choose from. I have his ashes and I have a little bottle of his fur, that the vet gave me, that I will place in the box. I'll decorate the outside with his name tag, it's a blue bone with his name Bulldozer on it, and I have a little red fire hydrant tag that was his. I'm going to use wood glue and put them on the outside of the box. You can find metal figures of different breeds of dogs, I'm sure uou can find one of a bulldog and glue inbox an urn or box. I have a little wooden heart with a blue ribbon I can put on the box as well. I can make my own personalized box for Dozer, for $50 or less, and I can place his own things on it. Try the Amazon website, you'll probably find something you'll like. Good Luck.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Please read my post above to Simon. Look under Amazon, and type in Pet Urns, they have over 400 pages, and really reasonable prices. I hope you find something.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have really struggled to find something to put Dudleys ashes in, i hope you have more success. We wanted a bulldog box but couldn’t find one anywhere :(

Have you tried Etsy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

Hi Simon, I was given a website from the vets office to order an urn and to personalize it. I had 48 hours to order from them before he was cremated. After going on the website, and going through the steps, the 1st being choosing the urn, ( we want a wooden box, they started around $200 up to $900, and theyndidntbhave much of a selection. I only really liked 2 of them ) then you had to pay for every letter or date that you wanted on it, if you wanted decorations, they were extra. If I had chosen everything I wanted on the box, it was over $400 dollars. I went on Google and typed up in Pet Urns, and Amazon came up, they have over 400 pages, and their wooden boxes start at around $25 dollars, they so many really cool and beautiful urns to pick from. I am going to order a wooden box, with a picture frame on the front, and I'm going to decorate and personalize it myself. I'm going to put a picture of Dozer in the frame. I have so many pictures of Dozer to choose from. I have his ashes and I have a little bottle of his fur, that the vet gave me, that I will place in the box. I'll decorate the outside with his name tag, it's a blue bone with his name Bulldozer on it, and I have a little red fire hydrant tag that was his. I'm going to use wood glue and put them on the outside of the box. You can find metal figures of different breeds of dogs, I'm sure uou can find one of a bulldog and glue inbox an urn or box. I have a little wooden heart with a blue ribbon I can put on the box as well. I can make my own personalized box for Dozer, for $50 or less, and I can place his own things on it. Try the Amazon website, you'll probably find something you'll like. Good Luck.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Please read my post above to Simon. Look under Amazon, and type in Pet Urns, they have over 400 pages, and really reasonable prices. I hope you find something.

I certainly will and thank you so much for your help.

Members online

No members online now.