Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Vio.jpgvio1.jpg

Viola Davis's Info...

I am already spayed, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Viola Davis's Story...

In early February 2017, CEBR took in eight beautiful english bulldogs out of the hands of commercial breeders, and into the hands of our loving rescue. Volunteers traveled hundreds of miles to bring these dogs "home".
We like to think of these six girls and two boys as stars of CEBR. The Oscars 8.
Their care will exceed that which we provide our other rescue bullies. These dogs have not had much, if any, care for years. They have not known a gentle hand, a kind touch or soft word. Some have mange (demodex), skin infections, orthopedic issues, hernias, and bladder infections...just to name a few of the ailments we are treating.

Now, let's meet the newest stars of CEBR. The nominees are..
Viola Davis
Well hello there! My name is Viola Davis! I am one of the 8 CEBR rescues named for the Oscars! I am a 2 ½ year old female, spayed and current on all my shots! Despite the fact that I lost my left eye to an injury, you will find me to be an energetic, sweet, loving bully who loves to snuggle. I get along very well with my foster brother and sisters, and I am sure I would be great with a family with children! I love to curl up in a bed or on a couch when I nap/sleep, and I do enjoy a good chew toy as well. I have no problem with stairs but since I spent most of my life in a crate, I am a little afraid of the great big outside. You are going to have to be patient with me as I am still not potty trained, but I’m sure with the right family and lots of love I will learn! And besides, how can you resist this sweet, beautiful face!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online