OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
43lbs is smaller than Duke or Nyala. Yes, yours sure does have a very wide chest. I canā€™t see him eating less than what heā€™s eating now. Wonā€™t make any sense for sure. Just make sure he gets exercises. Mind you if he has a hip issue or ligament youā€™ll need to be careful even on the exercises. Good long walks wonā€™t harm him comparing to jumping n fast stops for a ball etc. till you donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong he still needs to move.

He loves walks but once he starts panting we rest and itā€™s starting to get wayyyy to hot here. So early mornings for us are great!

Yea if we play like the past two weeks we get down to his level and make sure heā€™s not doing zoomies or anything. We have also been helping him up into his bed at night and off in the morning etc he seems to be doing much better right now because of the pain meds. Our next search is for fish oil. She didnā€™t want us to coconut( which I have done in the past and it worked great) it was the calorie intake of it. But his back is just a little flaky. Probly from the weather. So weā€™re going to look into fish oil pills this weekend

OP
Kimberlie

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
Sending prayers and hoping is is nothing serious.

How old is he? As for weight, I always go by the waistline... you want a nice V shape to it.

Post a picture from above as Helene said.. that will help us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is 3 today actually. He weighs 58.6 pounds

I will take a picture this evening.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
He loves walks but once he starts panting we rest and itā€™s starting to get wayyyy to hot here. So early mornings for us are great!

Yea if we play like the past two weeks we get down to his level and make sure heā€™s not doing zoomies or anything. We have also been helping him up into his bed at night and off in the morning etc he seems to be doing much better right now because of the pain meds. Our next search is for fish oil. She didnā€™t want us to coconut( which I have done in the past and it worked great) it was the calorie intake of it. But his back is just a little flaky. Probly from the weather. So weā€™re going to look into fish oil pills this weekend

Make sure you put the fish oil caps in the fridge....a lot of ppl donā€™t know this but if expose to heat n oxygen they are useless....hereā€™s a great link that explains pros n cons.

https://www.healthy-oil-planet.com/fish-oil-capsules.html

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.