OP
TxMom2

TxMom2

May 1, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Louise and Chief
Photos are great! The pups are so cute together. Perhaps you should do another walk-around to see if there could be something you missed. Could his foot have slipped under the fence, or under the dryer vent? I had a horse who could get cut on a cotton ball! (I thought......)o_O
Definitely not dryer, the dryer vents somewhere through the ceiling. I’ve looked through the entire yArd. I’m really thinking it was this….
(Photos attached)

The gutters are really sharp to touch if you put your hand up there. Whether it was a bug crawling up and he was trying to get it, who knows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 68
OP
TxMom2

TxMom2

May 1, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Louise and Chief
Wow.. he did a job on that paw! They are so mischievous at that age, just a suggestion, but if you don’t, you should always be outside with them as they always find something to get into that could not be good. My Frenchie used to eat toads.. had to pull many out of his mouth because he is so fast. My bulldog, couldn’t care less about them.
prayers he heals up quickly! And happy to hear your girl,is recovering too!
Oh and also, he and Louise found a thorn bush to chew on. I have a picture of them tearing it up. Like they have zero pain at all. It’s mind blowing! I ended up chopping the whole thing down.
They have been so self destructive 😩

Attachments

• CC3FE0C6-44B9-41E0-ACF1-A25116E9E2AA.jpeg
    CC3FE0C6-44B9-41E0-ACF1-A25116E9E2AA.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 79

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh and also, he and Louise found a thorn bush to chew on. I have a picture of them tearing it up. Like they have zero pain at all. It’s mind blowing! I ended up chopping the whole thing down.
They have been so self destructive 😩
My 8month German Shepherd is like a Beaver. I swear she always has a branch in her mouth. Unreal…

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes! If it’s not a branch it’s a piece of mulch they love it!
Mine she starts with a branch n turns it into mulch.

Speaking of mulch. Do be careful as the ones you buy often has chemicals in them. One you should never buy is the coconut bean shells.

OP
TxMom2

TxMom2

May 1, 2022
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Louise and Chief
Photos are great! The pups are so cute together. Perhaps you should do another walk-around to see if there could be something you missed. Could his foot have slipped under the fence, or under the dryer vent? I had a horse who could get cut on a cotton ball! (I thought......)o_O
I Should also mention there are 5 of those gutter pipes coming from the top of the house down throughout the fenced in back yard in different spots. The fenced in back yard is small but goes to both sides of the house. They have very limited yard to roam. (We live in a subdivision) There’s a privacy fence on all sides of the back of the house. There’s a wooden swing set and a little shed. I walked the yard again to see if I could find the culprit and I’m still leaning towards 1 of those gutters.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online