Tutorial: Welcome new members- About our forums and how it all works

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoobysMom

Apr 23, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Scooby
Hello to all you Bulldog lovers! I am NEW to this Forum stuff, but look forward to meeting you all! I hope to learn how to take better care of my Scooby! =):D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome [MENTION=8665]ScoobysMom[/MENTION]!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How do you attach of upload a pix into a thread forum blog ect?

When you go to the comment box there is a link. In order it's "emoticon" "link" "unlink" .. and then the next one along says "insert image"., If you click on that it will let you upload a pic from your computer!! :yes:

jennbutler8

Jul 20, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Cosmo
Hi Everyone I am a mommy to a three year old English Bulldog named Cosmo, he is mommy's little slobber monster and I couldn't be more obsessed with my little ball of love! I am so glad to have found a site that has information on all things bulldog and where everyone else loves bulldogs as much as me. :D

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome.Am Dana.. Petey Pete's AKA Stinky Pete's mom. Petey is our third bulldog. Our first was Rocky.He turned out to be part boxer.It didn't really matter that we got ripped off, we still love him. Rocky only lived for 1 1/2 years.We were totally shocked that we loss him. The day after Christmas 2012 we got another bully.He was so cute! His name was King Louie. Well we loss him too. We had him only 2 weeks and he had died from water on the brain. The breeder gave us another dog from another litter. Happy to say that we have had Petey for over 5 months. He is a hand full..lol but we love him. I have been so over protective of Petey.I love this forum.It has really helped with health and food issues. Thanks!

louisv

Aug 6, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Louis V and Valentino
Hello everyone and thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am first time mom to a bully. His name is Louis V and he is 4.5 months old. For our entire family it was love at first site. He is such a loving dog. It was a LONG process getting him. He got sick and basically on a two day notice I flew out and got him and drove him 19 hours home. With much TLC he is doing much better. Turns out the URI turned into much worse. 2 weeks later and he is making a turn around. He had mange and skin infections as well ... Scary times. But all is well now. He joins our 6 year old lab. He loves chasing that long tail. So glad I finally found this site. Would have came in handy over the last 2 weeks nursing our baby back to good health. lots to learn!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376021049.639848.jpg

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Hello Everyone! My name is Amanda, I am a first time English Bulldog owner but loving every minute of it! We got Gordo in February and he is now 8 months today. He has a lot of energy trying to keep up with out 3 year old son. There are still a lot of things that I am learning about this breed and the joy Gordo brings to our family. I am glad to have found this site and get to share the love with other owners!

Drydenite

Aug 25, 2013
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
diesal
I am thinking of adopting a 5 year old English bull Dog and need some info I have been a dog owner for many years but new to bull dogs, I find from reseraching that they only have a life span of 10 yrs is this ture? what kind of issues might arise from thatage dog being put in a new homme, are there health issues common wth bull dogs that are good to know about ahead of time.

i love my bully

Aug 26, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
sampson
Re: Tutorial: Welcome new members- About our forums and how it all works

Hi! im a first time English bulldog owner and im really excited to learn more about my puppy all the time! I hope to meet awesome people here and learn from you all :)also, how can I post a thread? it wont let me

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Hi! im a first time English bulldog owner and im really excited to learn more about my puppy all the time! I hope to meet awesome people here and learn from you all :)also, how can I post a thread? it wont let me

Hi there! Just click on "FORUM".... then pick the best forum for your new thread. Once there you will see the button for creating a new topic. :2thumbs:

Let me know if you need any more help :)

i love my bully

Aug 26, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
sampson

Hi there! Just click on "FORUM".... then pick the best forum for your new thread. Once there you will see the button for creating a new topic. :2thumbs:

Let me know if you need any more help :)

Hey thank you :) it was being weird with me but then it worked all of a sudden haha

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Hey thank you :) it was being weird with me but then it worked all of a sudden haha

Those pesky gremlins are always messing with the software! :gremlin:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.