Tubs' Awkward stage (for ajwhitt44)

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
290.jpg334.jpg11051.jpg15177.jpg15184.jpg

Here are pictures I promised @ajwhitt44 do illustrate Tubs' "awkward" stage before his head caught up with the rest of his body!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I see what you mean but MAN oh MAN Tubs is such a hunka hunka burning love!!! :luv: I cannot WAIT to post before and afters of Pookie..... he is just now starting to broaden.... my skinny little boxer puppy look a like!

ajwhitt44

May 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
BREMBO
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION], WOW!! Tubbs is a big hunk o' love!

That first picture he looks VERY similar to Brembo in terms of width and height -- how old is he in that picture?

VERY interesting (and reassuring) to see the development, thank you SO much for providing these pictures!!!!

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
Max is going through his awkward stage right now, cant wait til he fills in!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I hope Dublin doesn't have a biological clock....lol.....Tubs can't be a daddy! Not to mention he is a big mama's boy and a big baby! She might want a more manly man! Lol :-)

He is something else! If he would like a "girlfriend" he is always welcome to move to my house. Dublin would love him:2thumbs:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs is between 5-7 months old in these pictures. You can look at my Christmas pictures from this past year and see that at 13 months old his head caught up. If you can't find them you can check out the spotlight from September. There are a lot of pictures on there including our family Christmas picture! Don't worry though Brembo will fill out, in around....lol :-)

@speechmom53, WOW!! Tubbs is a big hunk o' love!

That first picture he looks VERY similar to Brembo in terms of width and height -- how old is he in that picture?

VERY interesting (and reassuring) to see the development, thank you SO much for providing these pictures!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.