Trazadone

Sweetpea

Nov 5, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Grim, Sweetpea, and Princess Leia
Does anyone know if trazadone affects progesterone levels in a bulldog when trying to breed. Sheā€™s on it because of the 1 1/2 car ride cause she canā€™t handle it she pants too much and donā€™t want her to over heat. 2 days ago she was a 5.5 thatā€™s when she started them and today was a 1. Just wondering if anyone knows if can affect levels. Vet doesnā€™t know for sure. Appreciate any feedback. Donā€™t want to mess things up because of that. Also does anyone know if there is something better for car rides besides medicines that can cause problems?
Thank you

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Does anyone know if trazadone affects progesterone levels in a bulldog when trying to breed. Sheā€™s on it because of the 1 1/2 car ride cause she canā€™t handle it she pants too much and donā€™t want her to over heat. 2 days ago she was a 5.5 thatā€™s when she started them and today was a 1. Just wondering if anyone knows if can affect levels. Vet doesnā€™t know for sure. Appreciate any feedback. Donā€™t want to mess things up because of that. Also does anyone know if there is something better for car rides besides medicines that can cause problems?
Thank you
Iā€™m not familiar with that medication, but I do know some people that had success with the following products(normally 1 supplement is needed not all 3šŸ˜Š).

Pet well-being brand: Calming care
Pet well-being brand : Stress Gold
CBD oil

Keep us updated

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
"Animal studies have shown an adverse effect on the developing fetus at very high doses, so the risks of using this medication in pregnant pets versus the benefits will be considered carefully by your veterinarian."

If you are planning on breeding your dog anytime soon, if it were me, I would not be giving Trazodone.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.