Toronto / GTA Bulldog Meetup - March 2012

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It was great meeting all of you! The boys very much enjoyed their freedom and meeting new friends, we should do it again soon!

Guinness, she has the cutest face!

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

Tyson & Stiggy

DSC_0143.jpg

Tyson

DSC_0150.jpg

Stiggy's bff for the day, Diesel! They have the same energy level and share a love for wrestling.

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

Handsome Chance!

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0393.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bump for Brucie! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx Jamie.... I love bully meet-ups and this one looks like it was a big success. Were there EBN peeps there? My Stig is looking great!!! :heart::heart::heart:

diesel

Apr 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I am so glad you were all able to make it. We had such a great time Diesel had a blast . We will soon meet again. How could you resist those Beautiful Bullies having fun. See you all soon

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I am so glad you were all able to make it. We had such a great time Diesel had a blast . We will soon meet again. How could you resist those Beautiful Bullies having fun. See you all soon

Oh hey you! I didn't know you were already a member. I think Stiggy and Diesel are meant to be bff's. They got along so well.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - Yup! Katie (iamguineypig) was there with Guinness, AprilMarie was there with Lola, Malavikat (Sean, Renata had other obligations) was there with Chance and Anna (buffalobabie) brought along Gregory.

And from the above post, Diesel was there with ... Diesel. (Didn't get her name, whoopsies).

Lola was so cute, reminds me of Chuy, they were both so shy and need to be with their moms at all times.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Loved the video and pics, all good looking bullies, and looked like they all had a fun time.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Aww!The video is blocked at work! Can't wait to get home and watch it! Dennis took some GREAT pics, [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

Lola is so cute. A shy little thing, but she was definitely coming out of her shell by the end of it!

Diesel is a funny guy. He and Stiggy wrestled the whole time! Punkin and I were buddies. He kept coming over for bum scratches. He has the greatest face.

And Chance is such a big boy! But a cuddly big boy. He's very sweet.

Gregory kept making appearances around the Bully group in the beginning, but he was off and running with the bigger dogs. He was such a nice boy though.

I've got a few pics too. These are from Diesel's Dad. It was a great time. Guinness and I LOVED meeting everyone. Can't wait to do it again.

1. Mr. Chance
2. Mr. Diesel
3. Ms. Lola
4. Sir Punkin
5. Mr. Stiggy
6. Guinness - the aftermath of the meetup...SLEEP!

Chance.jpgDiesel.jpgLola.jpgPunkin.jpgStiggy.jpgGuinnessWipedOut.jpg

I

ImAGuinneyPig

LolaDiesel.jpgLolaMeetGuinness.jpgPunkinGuinness.jpgPunkinScratches.jpg
1. Diesel and Lola
2. Lola and Guinness meeting
3. Punkin and Guinness
4. Cutie Punkin getting bum scratches from me :D

diesel

Apr 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hey everyone this is Diesel mom Tania and his Dad is Joe the bulldog meetup organizer. we had an awesome time and we are so excited to get together again we are going to do an April meetup so we will get back to you all when and where. The bullies are all so cute I love them all. they all have there own sense of character. see you all soon at next meetup.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.