Today's SNOW fun!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww, they're such a great pair of buds. Love seeing those two together. Can't believe you have so much snow already. I'm hoping we won't get something like that until early next year.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.42.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.42.29 AM.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 40

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
YAY!!! I CAN SEE IT!! Thanks Jeannie! had to get out little netbook..then charge it..but I see it! Such great boys! When we lived in Colorado..my dogs thought they were dieing if they had to touch the snow! Our female would search high and low for that solitary blade of weed or grass..to pee on! Sooooo cute!! ok..now to find 2 dogs dining!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a lovely and breathtaking video. :) Makes it feel like Christmas is here already. What no Snowman? Those two handsome boys are having such a good time. What fun. Where's the yellow snow? Where is Mr. Toad and Mr. Gnome?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
YAY!!! I CAN SEE IT!! Thanks Jeannie! had to get out little netbook..then charge it..but I see it! Such great boys! When we lived in Colorado..my dogs thought they were dieing if they had to touch the snow! Our female would search high and low for that solitary blade of weed or grass..to pee on! Sooooo cute!! ok..now to find 2 dogs dining!!!

HRH Princess Gracie pees on the shoveled sidewalk to avoid going in the snow.. *rolling my eyes* LOL

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Great video! Mack and Ruggles love playing in and eating snow, too! We haven't had snow stick for long so far this fall but are due for some tonight!
Both Wilson and Jack are adorable!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great video! Mack and Ruggles love playing in and eating snow, too! We haven't had snow stick for long so far this fall but are due for some tonight!Both Wilson and Jack are adorable!
Thanks Alice. Wilson and Jack also love to eat the ice that forms, it's like a snack to them. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], no comment on that one. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.