natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
First photo, the brindle, which one is that? Both beautiful babies but absolutely love the colour of the brindle one.

Helene that is Diva at the rainbow bridge now with Tilly also in that pic , Helene she was properly name she was a TOTAL Diva and she knew it too , was My MuM,s fav bulldog and you will see many pics of them together.
She was a breeders bitch and produced CDN champions , when she retired the breeder made a mistake giving her away to an Idiot . When i moved here My vet knowing I loved the breed asked if I would take her in as she was in a bad place . I agreed to as long as she fit into My bunch of various dogs .
I went to the agreed place to do a meet and greet with Tilly and found Diva tied to a tree and know one in site ( The Bitch ) that owned her disappeared, she lost her job over that = small town everyone knows everyone's business . I took her home and fed her water and the rest is history , she passed of Breast cancer after many operations, she helped train as a Mother bully would Rosie , she had a wonderful life with us and she deserved every minute i miss her .

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Helene that is Diva at the rainbow bridge now with Tilly also in that pic , Helene she was properly name she was a TOTAL Diva and she knew it too , was My MuM,s bulldog and you will see many pics of them together.
She was a breeders bitch and produced CDN champions , when she retired the breeder made a mistake giving her away to an Idiot . When i moved here My vet knowing I loved the breed asked if I would take her in as she was in a bad place . I agreed to as long as she fit into My bunch of various dogs .
I went to the agreed place to do a meet and greet with Tilly and found Diva tied to a tree and know one in site ( The Bitch ) that owned her disappeared, she lost her job over that = small town everyone knows everyone's business . I took her home and fed her water and the rest is history , she passed of Breast cancer after many operations, she helped train as a Mother bully would Rosie , she had a wonderful life with us and she deserved every minute i miss her .

So sorry. You know, there's always a reason why things happens in our lives. Miss Diva was one of your "reason" You gave her last years a fantastic, safe and happy life with a great pack. You helped her and she helped you. Good souls.

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Hahahahahahaha! I tell Nelo his tongue is stuck! In this pic I busted my other pug Lola snuggling with Nelo. She tries to act like his hater but loves him lol.

3fe1dbff3d636d2361706ab6ab07074b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]..... Chip, the first photo, did you pushed the bone under tthe tongue while poor thing was sleeping? Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online