Thought I knew so much

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:yes: You know who sent you to us...don't you? Yup..it was Guiseppe. He is making sure his family is happy.

EXACTLY ^^^^^

Welcome to EBN and thank you so much for sharing Guiseppe with us

Last edited:
OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
Thanks everybody! This site is awesome. I wish I could spend more time looking around. I have been spending a little time perusing peoples pics and getting to know the site a little. There are so many different looking bullies on here and each of them are just beautiful dogs. It's the best breed hands down. Every single little face gives a hint to their personality.

GretzkysMomma

Feb 4, 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretzky
Welcome to this wonderful site! I am a new member and new bully momma, and I have already learned soooo much.

Your story just broke my heart, but I know that your two new babies will bring much joy, snots, farts, and snuggles to make it better!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Oh wow. You have the most amazing "Giussepe and Me" story ever.

Welcome to the site.

And just a side note... my brother's name is Apollo and his son's name is Enzo (short for Lorenzo). How's that for coincidence? LOL.

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh wow. You have the most amazing "Giussepe and Me" story ever.

Welcome to the site.

And just a side note... my brother's name is Apollo and his son's name is Enzo (short for Lorenzo). How's that for coincidence? LOL.

Holy cow, are you serious!? That is awesome!
I have a weird story about that. I chose Enzo right away to keep with the Italian named Bulldog thing and my wife just popped in with Apollo. I have to admit I didn't really dig it too much right off the bat. We discussed a few other names and she kept coming back to Apollo. Then her cousin called and said she saw the pictures I posted on facebook of the pups. She said her Mom, my wife's Aunt, looked at the pictures, pointed at Apollo and said "he looks like he should be called Apollo". I thought my wife was just stacking the deck until I talked with Aunt Colie myself and I knew she wouldn't tell me stories. I absolutely love that woman, she is just cool as hell and has a great sense of humor for an 80 something year old. She asked me where the hell I came up with Enzo and I said I like the name, it's a shortened version of Henry in Italian (as well as Lorenzo and Vincenzo). As it turns out her late husband's name was Henry. I never knew that, he passed so long ago, well before I met my wife. So that was it, Apollo it is. Now I couldn't imagine anything else. Thanks for telling me that. My wife is going to freak when I tell her this.

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to this wonderful site! I am a new member and new bully momma, and I have already learned soooo much.

Your story just broke my heart, but I know that your two new babies will bring much joy, snots, farts, and snuggles to make it better!

Hahaha, thank you and welcome to you too! You about summed up the whole bully experience, only no more farts now that I changed their food. I know it's sick but I kind of miss it. And who do I blame now? :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
WONDERFUL intro.

I lost my first bully to heart issues too. I can feel the love you had for Giuseppe -- and the heartbreak of letting him go. I really enjoyed reading your story.

Looking forward to watching your new pups grow up with us.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh hello and :welcome: to ebn. that is such a lovely yet heartbreaking story of your bully. im glad you have new bullies to share new experiences with. cant wait to see more pics. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.