Thinking about making the switch...

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Yep, I use a Brita so she gets nothing but filtered water.

But, I'm having some more issues now...She hasn't been doing too good on the chicken quarters...Her poop was only solid like 2 times, and I think it was when I was feeding the chicken necks, so I'm wondering if maybe that's better for her? I thought because I saw solid poop that I was in the clear to give her some quarters, guess not...You think I should try a different meat, or just go back to necks? I find it so strange that she's having such a hard time with the chicken quarters though...Seemed like she was doing fine. She's also been farting like nobody's business and it's lethal :barf:
Try taking the skin off the quarters and also soaking the chicken in case there is high sodium content,I used filtered water with Annie but it made no difference with her,karen

OP
LiLlilly

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Try taking the skin off the quarters and also soaking the chicken in case there is high sodium content,I used filtered water with Annie but it made no difference with her,karen

I have been taking the skin off. It was when I switched to quarters it seems. I'm thinking about just going back to chicken necks because her poop was finally starting to fix itself. I'm at a loss though, and going crazy because she's pooping all over the house. What do I do :cursing:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Chicken meat may not agree with her stick to necks for a while then perhaps feed hearts as the bone content will keep her solid so she may not get runny ,if she's fine with great the start adding more meats,you will get there ,karen

OP
LiLlilly

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Chicken meat may not agree with her stick to necks for a while then perhaps feed hearts as the bone content will keep her solid so she may not get runny ,if she's fine with great the start adding more meats,you will get there ,karen

Thanks Karen!! I'll let you know how it goes.

OP
LiLlilly

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Soo....I'm an idiot.

I learned today I was after all feeding her ENHANCED chicken quarters!!!!!!! :shout:

OP
LiLlilly

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Alright well she's back to pooping normal again YAY!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
You could soak the chicken in cold water to bring out the sodium,chickens are normally fed corn so if your bully is allergic to corn then it will come through the chicken,my favorite meat to feed is lamb heart,even though I no longer have Annie ,I do feed betsy my chi raw,she's now on 5 meats ,kidney and liver on a much smaller scale !,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online