natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
DSCN8150.jpgDSCN8151.jpgDSCN8158.jpgDSCN8159.jpgDSCN8160.jpgDSCN8155.jpgDSCN8157.jpg

Time to take a hard look at this relationship ...........

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
I love the way they like to lean on everything/everyone/anything!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
omg!!! id say so!!!!!!! a few of those look like theres a bit of 'guilt' there! This was great to see this morning.. I really enjoyed :) :) :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Rosie is an equal opportunity sleeper-she does not descriminate! Whoever looks the most comfortable is the next snuggler!!:babysleep: Sort of reminds me of Goldilocks.....:yes: [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... every one is her pillow/bed. too funny

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ya right....
seems loose to Me , just sayin .....

Her bandages are off as of last night , no licking more important no one else is licking her incision
Meg has her own personality for sure , different from any bully I have had before.
I am used to as any Bully will have a bit of stubbornness just a bit . Meg is good at it then any I have had .
Nelli our 3 legged wonder is a bad example to Meg , as seen in pic # 1 that is Nelli , she is a amazing part of our family a true survivor and full of piss and vinegar and the reason Meg is a loose Bulldog as far as I am concerned !
Meg is now trying to explore like Nelli does . Nelli has cost Me 400. plus so far in porcupine needle removal this summer and Meg seem,s to want to follow her all over the 8 acres and visit neighbors. So far meg runs out of steam and hangs around but it does not bode well for My nervous system .
We have a lot of dogs grabbed around here during the summer bloody vacationers they call them selves I think , our dogs travel around on there own property, but some feel as it is not aloud in the big cities that it is ok to pick them up not knowing they are just on a tour of there own property , I have had it happen .
They come up a marked private road see a dog and poof and claim if caught " We thought the dog was in trouble " and get off Scott free , first off YOUR ON A PRIVATE ROAD as posted stay off it !
sorry for the rant done with this crap , My dog trespasses and there aloud to shoot it , but I am not aloud to shoot Aholes with stories !!!

The bastards were after Meg and Rosie , I warned them to leave Now and stay off Private roads and was then cautioned by police who I told to go .... do stuff that is impossible to do .
They left and the cops right after .

RANT OVER

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
doggone it!! ALL the unwanted dogs in the world and they have to travel up SOMEONE elses property, PRIVATE property!! and be stupid. Dang it, I used to live so free of these kinds of humans and it's so prevalent these days. I don't like it :( Sorry,,, and rant away..

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky cheats on me with every person that enters my home or stops me on walks to pet him

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Chunky cheats on me with every person that enters my home or stops me on walks to pet him

yeah!! come to think of it,,, I think many of us live with 'cheaters'!!! I am an absolute NOTHING when it comes to visits from ANYONE! You'd think I was the stranger..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.