The Stallone Brothers

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Dave I would've read your post but I didn't have an hour to spare. You think you can waltz in and out of our lives like this? Well I for one am not having it! And I didn't miss you either.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Dave I would've read your post but I didn't have an hour to spare. You think you can waltz in and out of our lives like this? Well I for one am not having it! And I didn't miss you either.

yea, what he said, the kids wanna know where daddy went, what should I tell them? huh?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

hahahahahaha, glad to hear the boys are doing well and keeping you out of trouble.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

That sorta makes us even……. Hows the Milk Carton campaign going?

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Good to see ya back! We missed you!! Loved the update and the pictures! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for the update on you and the boys... Glad all is well and hope to have you back soon!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to pop in and say Wassup?? I've received many of your e-mails, and visitor messages, and want to thank everyone for your concern. First of all….. The boys are doing fine, hahaha, But I have to elaborate a little on what fine is. Rambo, my newest boy, is 6 months younger than Rocky, and never in my wildest imagination have I imagined a 71 pound Bully, He has gotten to be a big boy…… Not only big, but quite the lap baby too! My home entertainment room is a nice 30ft by 30 ft, pretty good size room, and the boys have turned it into one big wrestling arena. Their either wrestling, or like Rambo, running circles in the room, up on couches, loveseats, sectionals, recliners and back on the floor running wide open playing. You can imagine a hyper child, and giving the child a chocolate bar, Well That's Rambo when he isn't planted in my recliner. He is still Sassy, and refuses to allow me as much as a phone call without voicing his opinion, very audibly! Rocky on the other hand, 6 month's older, is use to his routine, of picking up a toy and playing keep away for about an hour, then chewing on his chew toys, and of course his nap in between all that.
Work has also been interesting, Between new training, and maintaining skills for levels. Recertification is always interesting, and between it all, hasn't left a whole lot of online time. I still have Taptalk on my iPhone, and see messages, and new posts coming in, But find it impossible to follow any one post. When I do get a chance to read an interesting post, I find it impossible on my end to jump into one post, and not another, and would like to keep up with everything, or just scan through what I can. I wanted to post a couple of very recent pictures of the Boys,
View attachment 55511 This is a picture of Rambo taken with my iPhone, in my lap, Of course, he wants a lot of attention, and has Grown enormously!! hahahaha Rocky is still the alpha Dog, but I assure you, Rambo pushes his weight around quite well. Rocky on the other hand, is pretty much the Napper, but still finds time in between his naps to lure Rambo into hot Water. ha At first, I thought Rambo was just young, and still a chewer, So I didn't say much, But then I caught Rocky dragging my Nike Tennis shoes into the room, while I was studying recertification material, and start chewing, only for Rambo to take over the behavior, Leaving Rambo with evidence literally in his mouth, as in this next picture, Saints vs Falcons game, I had the boys in their jerseys, and as you can see in this photo, if you look close View attachment 55512 you can see the Nike white Tennis Shoe to the left of Rocky….. actually it's the toe, because the whole Heel support had been chewed off!! As I'm questioning the boys, of course, no-one knows anything, Even though parts were still hanging out of Rambo's mouth, He had no clue what happened to my Tennis Shoe, and even though watching Rocky drag it into that room, which was hard while the game was on, I noticed him nudge Rambo up to chewing it!! I really had to see what was going on, or just buy them a sawzall for christmas…… Which wasn't my idea of Christmas joy for them.
Anyway, just as everything seems to be getting normal again, another spiral seems to hurle in, hahahaha So I wanted to tell everyone hey, and please understand, I hate to post on one post without the opportunity to post on everyones post. The same thing goes with the boys, my days at work are long, and my time with them is valuable, trust me, they need all the excursive they can get, especially Rambo! He chases Frisbie in the front Yard, which is about an acre fenced, Rocky prefers to go out, sniff, and pretty much mark every square inch of the yard as Rambo plays hahahahaha, One thing is for sure, Rocky is definitely a leg lifter, but funny enough, he doesn't just hold a leg up, but props his weight up by tree he leaning on in proper posture, either way, I'm proud of them both, and when they both are in the napping phase, I'll be so much more relieved, as they definitely pull me in different directions hahahaha. Hope everyone is doing good, and I look foreword to getting back full time, and enjoying the posts right along with you!!

A few Personal notes: @mavsfan4life The swimmer picture was Hilarious,
View attachment 55513 Yep, I seen it, and I know you @Chumley, & @pdolphin27, had a ball with it!! It was definitely a prelude to my being such a strong High School Swim Team member!! Y'all didn't think I'd rest until I read that whole post, Did Ya?? and as @Marine91 said, I'll come out of nowhere and catch ya back!! hahaha :yes:
I was beginning to wonder if you were ok...Glad to see you and the Stallone Brothers are doing well....their services might be needed in the future I hear a raccoon helped a neighborhood cat into a home to chew up a chair or something. LOL...

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm sure the cat was the Culprit, and the Racoon just got lured into a bad situation, Cats are sneeky like that!! The Stallone Bros Firm have many special investigator who capture these cruel Cat creatures getting Bully's in trouble every day. Of course you do know, Rockford and Rambone are both graduates of LSU school of Law, Much more prestigeous than Harvard or Yale!! The cat won't slip out of their long paws of the Law!!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I'm sure the cat was the Culprit, and the Racoon just got lured into a bad situation, Cats are sneeky like that!! The Stallone Bros Firm have many special investigator who capture these cruel Cat creatures getting Bully's in trouble every day. Of course you do know, Rockford and Rambone are both graduates of LSU school of Law, Much more prestigeous than Harvard or Yale!! The cat won't slip out of their long paws of the Law!!
Of course which is why we were inquiring about their services in this. That wiley raccoon is friends with said neighborhood cat both were seen at the local bird bath making preparations for the penetration of the home in question. :fie: .... They aren't slipping out of this one....we have eye witnesses that put them at the bird bath and at the home a short time later of course said witnesses will need a translator as most don't speak pigeon.:rofl:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think we need some video of the Stallone Brothers destroying the rumpus room.....Think? No. I'm sure of it. Vid-EEE-O. Vid-EEE-O. Vid-EEE-O.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I think we need some video of the Stallone Brothers destroying the rumpus room.....Think? No. I'm sure of it. Vid-EEE-O. Vid-EEE-O. Vid-EEE-O.
Vicky, I'mm pretty sure it's a good thing that my furniture in the Rompus Room is against the walls, Rambo is 71 pounds of energy, and when he runs the victory lap in the room, he's actually running I swear with his paws on the back cushions of the sectional and Love Seats, He's up and down off of the furniture so fast, he gets my attention quickly, because he will sometimes run wide open, and jump in my recliner, reclining me all the way back, hahahahahaha, I don't know if I could get a picture to take of him running the room like that, guessing a video will work though. This boy has got puppy prints, in brown against his white ears, and is precious. I took him to pet smart the other day, and a lady customer commented on he was such a cutie pie.... haha, Then she asked me, what breed of dog was he, "Pitt Bull" I said no, he's a miniature St. Bernard, hahahaha she never skipped a beat when I told her I was looking for the little rescue barrell to attach to his collar, to hide the hootch in hahahahahahaha, He gets so much attention everywhere he goes, and he just laps it up, right along with Rocky!! You would swear if I took the video, that he had just eaten a chocolate bar!! hahahaha :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Vicky, I'mm pretty sure it's a good thing that my furniture in the Rompus Room is against the walls, Rambo is 71 pounds of energy, and when he runs the victory lap in the room, he's actually running I swear with his paws on the back cushions of the sectional and Love Seats, He's up and down off of the furniture so fast, he gets my attention quickly, because he will sometimes run wide open, and jump in my recliner, reclining me all the way back, hahahahahaha, I don't know if I could get a picture to take of him running the room like that, guessing a video will work though. This boy has got puppy prints, in brown against his white ears, and is precious. I took him to pet smart the other day, and a lady customer commented on he was such a cutie pie.... haha, Then she asked me, what breed of dog was he, "Pitt Bull" I said no, he's a miniature St. Bernard, hahahaha she never skipped a beat when I told her I was looking for the little rescue barrell to attach to his collar, to hide the hootch in hahahahahahaha, He gets so much attention everywhere he goes, and he just laps it up, right along with Rocky!! You would swear if I took the video, that he had just eaten a chocolate bar!! hahahaha :)

What website did you get their NFL jerseys from? I cant find the anywhere.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.