The ladies wanted to help me cook

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz and Amy like to hang out with Dad in his "man cave" in the basement. It has an outside entrance and when he let them out to do their business, they discovered that I was in the kitchen cooking.

amy.jpgwe'll be good.jpgi like puerto rican food.jpglet us in.jpgwe be good.jpg

111111111f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: to funny --- it is like they are screaming 'LET US IN!!!!!" We know you have food

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Those photos are adorable. I love the one towards the end with Their paws up. That is a great one for a Photo of the month contest.

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww how cute, they are just too cute, so how could you resist not letting them in?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:ROFL: ...... they are just TOO cute!!! How could you not let those two in to help you cook .....??!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwww, can't resist those cute little faces!! You know they do make good helpers! Make the floor all shiny.....clean dishes of any food....:ROFL:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awwwww. I would have not been able to resist! I'm weak they would have been by my side at first glance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hmmm...those faces look familiar. I would certainly have caved and let them in or at the very least gone outside to smoochie them to pieces with maybe a couple of healthy treats in my apron. Love, love, love those pictures! :luv:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww thats too cute

OP
luseaann

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
They help me cook all the time! When we first got them, they couldn't come upstairs until they made friends with the cats. I keep forgetting that they are allowed upstairs. I just have to let Daddy know they are with me. He panics if he can't see them. He is sure there are dog-nappers stationed at the four corners of our property just waiting to snatch the Ladies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.