RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Very much so. Not ready yet, since the apples still rise up. They will sink when it's time for phase 2. I've been reading that you can do vinegar from almost anything, even just from food scraps.
Well Missy, is it still “ALIVE?”

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Very much so. Not ready yet, since the apples still rise up. They will sink when it's time for phase 2. I've been reading that you can do vinegar from almost anything, even just from food scraps.

Interesting. Can’t wait till you’re on phase 2.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
73528725_470621473548119_809371464351350784_n.jpgPhase 2. Apples off and garlic, ginger, cranberrys, rosemary and marigold in. Four weeks and then it's ready!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 117740Phase 2. Apples off and garlic, ginger, cranberrys, rosemary and marigold in. Four weeks and then it's ready!

That looks beautiful.... let’s us know how it taste

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I was, I thought, to Riisi saying her ACV is alive. No clue about the worms.... EWWWWW sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alive as bacteria’s in a probiotic...live strains

Worms would die in vinegar. Like that liquor with the worm in the bottom of the bottle. Once the bottle is finish you eat the worm n then you start hallucinating like LSD. Loll

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Alive as bacteria’s in a probiotic...live strains

Worms would die in vinegar. Like that liquor with the worm in the bottom of the bottle. Once the bottle is finish you eat the worm n then you start hallucinating like LSD. Loll

These roundworms cluster together so they are visible as worms, and they thrive on vinegar. But they are harmless, and pass right through you.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
These roundworms cluster together so they are visible as worms, and they thrive on vinegar. But they are harmless, and pass right through you.

:faint:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

The worms I’ve seen dies in vinegar. They’re parasites Here’s a little note... wait they’re roundworms... I hate worms/maggots as a passion!!!

Many proponents of apple cider vinegar's usefulness as a fighter of internal parasites like worms, bacteria and yeast are adherents to the pH or acid/alkaline theory of disease. According to this theory, infections by parasites and other illnesses are caused by an excessively acidic (low pH) diet and are treated by consumption of more alkaline (high pH) foods. Despite the fact that apple cider vinegar is an acidic food, adherents to this theory believe that consuming it has an "alkalizing" effect that restores the body to an environment inhospitable to parasites.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The worms I’ve seen dies in vinegar. They’re parasites Here’s a little note... wait they’re roundworms... I hate worms/maggots as a passion!!!

Many proponents of apple cider vinegar's usefulness as a fighter of internal parasites like worms, bacteria and yeast are adherents to the pH or acid/alkaline theory of disease. According to this theory, infections by parasites and other illnesses are caused by an excessively acidic (low pH) diet and are treated by consumption of more alkaline (high pH) foods. Despite the fact that apple cider vinegar is an acidic food, adherents to this theory believe that consuming it has an "alkalizing" effect that restores the body to an environment inhospitable to parasites.

Hopefully if the apple cider vinegar is not exposed to fruit flies at all then you won't get eels.

There's no need for humans to drink apple cider vinegar to "alkalinize" the body, although it won't hurt as long as you don't dissolve your tooth enamel. Just eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat and dairy products. I've had kidney stones so I frequently drink water with lemon juice. The lemon juice has citric acid which alkalinizes the urine and body.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I recall you a few years ago I wasn’t 100% sold on Colloidal Silver. I will have to admit after tons of research I would say, it’s ok. I’m the type that will do a lot of reading before adding anything to my diet or my dogs. CS is not FDA approved but a lot of FDA’s so call approval meds are all CRAP anyway. That being said, I still wouldn’t use CS on daily basis.

https://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2019/04/colloidal-silver-for-dogs/

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.