cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
After [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] and @JeannieCO shared pics of their bullies with their giant Kong toy, and how much fun they were having with it, I ordered one for the boys. They love it! We call it "Bouncy" and whenever I say that, they will both go hunting for their Kong Bounzer. I first ordered the "giant" size but after Finn had it for about 2 hours, he managed to chew through the side of it. I ended up ordering a couple of the "large" size Bounzers and so far, they're holding up pretty well despite all the abuse. They're much more flexible and softer than the regular Kong and they really do bounce!

IMG_4904.jpgIMG_4911.jpgIMG_4913.jpgIMG_4908.jpg

Last edited:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
After @pdolphin27 and @JeannieCO shared pics of their bullies with their giant Kong toy, and how much fun they were having with it, I ordered one for the boys. They love it! We call it "Bouncy" and whenever I say that, they will both go hunting for their Kong Bounzer. I first ordered the "giant" size but after Finn had it for about 2 hours, he managed to chew through the side of it. I ended up ordering a couple of the "large" size Bounzers and so far, they're holding up pretty well despite all the abuse. They're much more flexible and softer than the regular Kong and they really do bounce!

View attachment 55256View attachment 55257View attachment 55258View attachment 55259

hahahaha!!! I love the picture of Tate in the back chilling on his !!!! TOOOOOO CUTE!!!

:yes::yes::D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love this pic..... lol

attachment.php

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww look at those sweet boy and their toys. Great pics Henny. :2thumbs:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
What do you put in it? We bought the Ziggie treats (I think that's what they're called) to put in it, but June doesn't seem too interested in the kong. If she can't get the treat out, she moves on to something else... which is usually my feet. She likes the treat when we take it out, just has a hard time getting to it when it's in the kong.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Oh too cute! I need to get me the large Kong except they will be really upset there is no peanut butter treat inside :rolleyes:

L

Lucy-licious

I'm always on the look out for toys they can't destroy. Might give this a try...Billy n Lucy have both demolished a regular kong :eek:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Henny your boys are soo freaking cute. They look like they are really enjoying their Bouncys

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
What do you put in it? We bought the Ziggie treats (I think that's what they're called) to put in it, but June doesn't seem too interested in the kong. If she can't get the treat out, she moves on to something else... which is usually my feet. She likes the treat when we take it out, just has a hard time getting to it when it's in the kong.

This Kong toy isn't one of those where u can stuff treats inside. Instead it just bounces around and wobbles...and it's more flexible and softer than the smaller Kong's that you can stuff w/treats.
For those treat Kongs, I like to smear some peanut butter inside and I put these treats called Charlie Bear's, or some salmon sticks they like. Sometimes i'll just fill it with frozen green beans or chopped up apples.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm always on the look out for toys they can't destroy. Might give this a try...Billy n Lucy have both demolished a regular kong :eek:

Angie, Finn actually ate through the Bounzer the first day he got it. That one was the extra Large size and he just lay there chewing on the thing. I then got them a size down which is just "large" and so far, they have held up pretty well (it's been about 2 weeks now). So, just gotta keep an eye that they aren't gnawing on it and you'll see they're pretty durable.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]
Where did you find them? I've looked for them here and they didn't have them at PetSmart. Your boys are beautiful... LOVE the pics!!! :D

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@cali baker
Where did you find them? I've looked for them here and they didn't have them at PetSmart. Your boys are beautiful... LOVE the pics!!! :D

Awww, thanks!
I ordered them thru Amazon. I did see them at my local Pet Smart but they were a little higher in price, i believe.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Awww, thanks!
I ordered them thru Amazon. I did see them at my local Pet Smart but they were a little higher in price, i believe.
Thanks Henny!!! Winston will LOVE it... LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.