The Boys are VERY excited:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I could barely calm them down to snap these pictures, Rocky and Rambo received their game day attire, and absolutely ran all over the house, across all the furniture, and couldn't be still for a minute for pictures, I snapped these on the go, hope they will give you an idea of how they look, then I undressed them quickly after making sure they fit!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373425641.844882.jpg

Rambo and his New England Patriots Jersey (L)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373425718.706385.jpg

Rocky and his New Orleans Saints Jersey (L)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373425781.504625.jpg

Rambo and Rocky Together, LOL, Rambo is so Sassy and vocal about his team, and team pride, I caught them in a huddle and the picture took forever to capture on my phone, but a good idea of their team spirit along with Dad. We may not be season ticket holders due to the Superdomes Policies, but we do have more, and better refreshments, and with the home theater, along with HD TV wide screen, it looks and sounds as if we're on the sidelines, snacking on popcorn !! Roflmbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Those are great!!! We want to get a pair of ducks jerseys for our bullies this next hockey season.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Those are great!!! We want to get a pair of ducks jerseys for our bullies this next hockey season.

If you can't find them, PM me, and I'll send you a link online to order from, I just won't post it online openly as an advertisement as a matter of Principal to EBN, in following their rules, however I wish they would become a site sponsor. :) They have some really neat clothes, leashes and collars, Official NFL, stuff, as well as baseball, basketball and collegiate stuff, along with Hawaii stuff, really a fun site. I ordered on the 4th of July, Friday the 5th I had a confirmation e-mail it was shipped, and July 8th Monday after the weekend, the bag of 3 Jerseys were in my mailbox!! I was ecstatic by their fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yea...go Rocky & Rambo! Looking great too in those jerseys.

Y'all will have a great time come Fall...wish I was close enough to join in
on the fun & games. GOD bless!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] - great pictures of the boys!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Very cool!! They look happy! 26 days to go until we get going!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] The boys look great in those jerseys. I found a sweet Texas A&M cheerleader outfit from that place that I am going to order fro Harlea as soon as they have her size back in stock.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I love the pics! You'll have to message me the place so I can get Brie a bruins one! :D

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Look how great they look. They definitely look like line backers though the way they fill out those jerseys lol Rambo has a very Wilfork-isque look to him :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.