That tongue!! Lol

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_7165.JPG
Lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inKz3rhbRX4

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Gee Ma, can't a girl take a rest?! I have the obsession with their tongues,too! Just can't leave 'em alone! Bella is such a funny girl..You are lucky to have her(or maybe she has you?

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gee Ma, can't a girl take a rest?! I have the obsession with their tongues,too! Just can't leave 'em alone! Bella is such a funny girl..You are lucky to have her(or maybe she has you?

It still makes me laugh just about every time I see it stick out. Lol... which is just about all the time now. This time it was sticking out a lot more than usual.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
dang!!! girls got tongue !! cutie pie always

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My goodness, I just want to roll it up :p - You are too cute Bella

Lol.... I tried!! She didn't even wake up for a while. That time it was out really far. I love to kiss it too!!

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
a4f2cb05c81897037c6ba8d6e3a645d9.jpg

Hi Bella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You can see she is really growing up in this picture!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I know :(. I don't want her to though! Lol
She is just over 8 months already. She looks small to me (she weighs 46 lbs) but I guess compared to my others she is.
She makes me laugh most of the day. Even when she is being bad (like she is chewing up my sandals!). Just can't stay mad at her silly face.

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
I know :(. I don't want her to though! Lol
She is just over 8 months already. She looks small to me (she weighs 46 lbs) but I guess compared to my others she is.
She makes me laugh most of the day. Even when she is being bad (like she is smchewing up my sandals!). Just can't stay mad at her silly face.

Same here! Fran is just about 5 months and I swear she's twice the size she was when we got her. She's about 25-30lbs now. And I can't get mad at her either! I completely understand! She wondered away from our property for the first time the other night.. took about five minutes of calling her name (longest five mins of my life) and a panic attack.. here she comes strolling down the side walk with a big smile on her face!!! I was so scared and couldn't even be mad at her when she came back ! They really know how to pull the heart strings these babies

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Same here! Fran is just about 5 months and I swear she's twice the size she was when we got her. She's about 25-30lbs now. And I can't get mad at her either! I completely understand! She wondered away from our property for the first time the other night.. took about five minutes of calling her name (longest five mins of my life) and a panic attack.. here she comes strolling down the side walk with a big smile on her face!!! I was so scared and couldn't even be mad at her when she came back ! They really know how to pull the heart strings these babies

They sure do know how to!
Bella only goes out Without the leash if she's going for a ride in the car, otherwise you have to have one on because she does not listen when you call her name until she is good and ready.
She is a great car rider though. He has been going back-and-forth to Florida with me for the last few months to visit my parents, it's only about a 4 1/2 hour ride, but she is great in the car .
She even uses the armrest! LOL
IMG_7100.JPG

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.