Teamwork!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Housework is easier now with Ruggles cleaning up Buster's poop and Buster licking up Ruggles' slobber. When Ruggles gets a "steamer" (@JeannieCO 's term) the slobber gushes!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hmmmm, I don't even know what to say to that. :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Housework is easier now with Ruggles cleaning up Buster's poop and Buster licking up Ruggles' slobber. When Ruggles gets a "steamer" (@JeannieCO 's term) the slobber gushes!

:ROFL: :ROFL: Now if I can just get Emma or Jack to clean up the slobber. That funny!! Of course Jack does like to lick both their mouths dry after they have slobber gushes. :tease:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:eek:, well I have a little help, Jester the :evil: cat, LOVES to lick up Vegas's slobber :drool:, it totally grosses me out seeing big strings from the floor to Jester's mouth. AND Jester will not, and I mean will NOT drink his own water OR fresh water out of Vegas's bowl, he waits until Vegas takes a big slobbery drink then dives head first into the slobber water.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that is funny because cats are usually so picky about everything!

Sorry I grossed most people out. I guess you have to have a slobbery poop eater to appreciate the full picture, right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]???

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] that is funny because cats are usually so picky about everything!

Sorry I grossed most people out. I guess you have to have a slobbery poop eater to appreciate the full picture, right [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]???

That's right Alice.....I'm so over being grossed out, just clean it up, wash my hands and I'm good to go. :2thumbs:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I don't know if I should laugh or throw up :LMAO:

Most Reactions