Talk Buttons

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
I'm thinking about getting some talk buttons to train Millie on. Wondering if anyone on here has tried them and had any success with different brands or styles.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm thinking about getting some talk buttons to train Millie on. Wondering if anyone on here has tried them and had any success with different brands or styles.
Check the Amazon reviews. Start with the 1 or 2 stars remarks.

Only buttons I know are “my buttons” which these days Sadie is pushing the wrong ones‼️🤬

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh c'mon Mama @helsonwheels you can handle it, you are tougher than she is! After all you live in Alberta!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@benny There is a dog on TikTok that supposedly uses those buttons -amazing IF it's real. I am not a member of that site but you can still peek without joining.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If you check out BulldogPabs on Instagram or TicTok... he uses them all the time in the videos. But not for training,,, it is more for fun

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Oh c'mon Mama @helsonwheels you can handle it, you are tougher than she is! After all you live in Alberta!!
I swear days she drains me. Since I can’t make her run on the acreage lately with the ATV as it’s so dry now days n fire bans everywhere, I walk the acreage instead with The Chuck It. I purposely whip it down the hills so she can run up n down to burn her energy. After 15x she’s panting n still brings you the ball back so you can throw it again. “Burn Baby Burn” doesn’t seem to work on her lolll

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That's the one! I love Pablo.. He cracks me up.
Hysterical!!! The owner is so creative and Pablo is an amazing boy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.