Supplement from UK

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I found this supplement from the UK and thinking about ordering it. It is called Gladiator Gold and I would like to know if any of our Brit members are familiar with it. Also, if you don't mind, @helsonwheels what is your opinion of the ingredients? I have seen it mentioned several times on a bulldog FB page. I hope this link will open! Thanks.

OP
1Chumly

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I haven't heard anything from @helsonwheels (which is unusual) so will send her a PM. Luckily, Buster doesn't have tear stains so I am more interested in the other health benefits.
Thanks for the link.
I replied PM. Sorry busyā€¦My first spring on an acreage so Iā€™m always outside. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø True I need to check in more often.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ok this is what is repliedā€¦.Like that others can decide. šŸ‘

Has the same ingredients as the human supplements. Nothing wrong with it. But you need to remember one thing, all supplements thatā€™s absorbed through the body, same as for dogs, isnā€™t absorbed 100% . It loses a lot of that %. Hard to explain..ok hereā€™s an example, the body absorbs about 36% of a 300 mg calcium dose and 28% of a 1,000 mg dose. See what Iā€™m trying to say? A body even a pet, will not absorb the full potent of a supplement. Why you see often I will say, I rather use supplements as food source. The body will absorb 100% as food source. Now this is my opinion. If you get a good raw diet going, fermented sauerkraut or fermented veggies or anything fermented is the key for a healthy body. If you notice the ingredients in gladiator gold, you will find it in raw liver or most organs. Then thereā€™s the probiotics n prebiotics which youā€™ll find again in food especially fermented. At the end of day itā€™s up to you. Do the math how much it cost, how long it last. Then compare to a raw diet, organ that will do the same job if not better. Just a thought.

INGREDIENTS​

Proprietary blend ingredients. Vitamin and mineral blend.
A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E, R Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, selenium, manganese, zinc, copper, sodium
Amino Acid Blend
L leucine, L valine, L lysine, L phenylalanine, L threonine, L isoleucine, L histidine, L methionine, L tryptophan
Ggaio ā„¢ Matrix
Wheatgerm, Moringa, Mint, Nettle, Echinacea, Fenugreek, Amla extracts. Natural Omega 3&6.
Probiotic & Prebiotic Blend
Lactobacillus acidophilus,
Enterococcus faecium,
Bifidobacterium lactis,
Lactobacillus casei,
Bifidobacterium breve,
+ Soil based
Lactiplantibacillus plantarum
Bacillus Subtilis. Plus Fructo-Oligosaccharide (Fos)
Negligible
Ash, Fiber, Fats, Protein, Carbohydrates.

Members online

No members online now.